||Chapter twenty five- desire (smut)||

OH YEAH THERES GONNA BE SMUT BYE AND JUST BEFORE I WRITE THIS IK ESPRESSO GETS DRUNK ALOT IN MY BOOK BUT HE ISNT AN ALCOHOLIC VAMPIRE COOKIE WANNABE

Anyway🤪🤪

.+nobodys pov+.

The few remaining cookies are having a nice time in the bar, theres singing, dancing and something that Vampire cookie clearly cannot resist, Alchohol, everyone was on it, but not our two fav gay boys who are surprisingly not drunk but nonetheless still super horny. How you may ask? Well Espressos sat in Madeleines lap and they're both making out, so are other people though.

"You wanna take this somewhere else?" Espresso whispers into Madeleines ear seductivley (WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS GUYS THEYRE BOTH SWITCHES) Madeleine nods and they both walk out holding hands, Madeleine both exited and nervous for whats about to come because its only once in a while when he doesn't top, they arrive at Espressos house, Espresso kicks the door closed since his hands were around Madeleines back as they kissed their way to Espressos bedroom where they fell on top of eachother "You look so helpless underneath me." Espresso giggled "Dont." Madeleine went red as he hid his face with Espressos duvet "That won't do now will it, pretty boy?" He moved the duvet from Madeleines face and kissed him, it lasted a while before Espresso pulled away "What's on your mind?" He asked, concerned "Are we..dating?" Madeleine hesitantly asks "How about we discuss that in the morning, I thought we were in the middle of something were we not?..Love?~" Espresso smirked as Madeleines blush turned deeper, Espresso pulled him in for a kiss while he was distracted, Madeleines lips were warm and soft allowing Espresso to slip his tongue inside, holding Madeleines cheeks, they both pull away as Espresso kisses Madeleines neck as the blonde let out shaky breaths, he moves down to the waist band of his jeans, Espresso looks up at Madeleine who gives a nod and Espresso begins to undo his belt buckle and slide his jeans down, Espresso catching the waistband of Madeleines boxers with his fingers. He pulls them down as Madeleines cock sprung out "E-Espresso-" Madeleine said "Hmm, what is it love?" He asked raising an eyebrow "Nothing, c-carry on." "With pleasure pretty boy." The brunette began circling the tip "Ah-" Madeleine shivered, oh what a fuckin' switch.

-Mega horny espresso pov bc why not-

Jeez, this boy makes all sorts of sounds, motherfuckers probably topped all his life, oh how funny it will be to see the look on his face tomorrow when he feels the pain of getting his back blown out. Anyway, back to the task at hand. I circled the tip and without warning to him I put the whole head in "Ah~ Wow Espresso~" I could see that Madeleine had probably not received in a long ass time since he has was gripping the sheets slightly, oh he isn't ready for the shit I can pull. I start moving my head up and down and Madeleines breathing speeds up. "Ahh~ F-Faster!" Madeleine moaned as he scrunched up a peice of my hair and did it himself as he slowly became a moaning mess, I pulled away much to Madeleines suprise "Whats wrong?" He asked between shaky breaths "Nothing, I'm just gonna show you something you'd love much more.~" I said with a seductive wink, dayum I've been itching to do this for a while. We get in the doggy position as I take my toga off and lube up "Ready?" "Yeah." I slowly put my cock into his entrance, letting him adjust for a few seconds before thrusting in and out of him, moans escaping from both their mouths "H-holy shit Espresso! F-Faster!" Madeleine pleaded as I sped up "Aah~ Ffuck!" "You like that?" I cooed "Mhm, fuck right there!" Madeleine gripped the sheets and trembled slightly "Right here pretty boy?" I said as i continued "Ah~ Y-yeah" Madeleine pleaded for more as his back arched, they sped up as they both became close "Fuck i'm close." I said between heavy breaths "M-me too, make it count." "Game on." Espresso smirked as he reached for the others cock massaging it "Fuck!" Madeleine said inbetween hot breaths as Espresso continued to thrust "Espresso im gonna-!" "No you aren't, not until I say so." He interrupted as he went faster, but sloppier "You can now, love." Madeleine released all over the bedsheets and his stomach and not long after Espresso did too, them both collapsing on eachother "Fuck I love you so much." Espresso whispered into the blondes ear before they both fell asleep.
____________________________________
780 words, ya horny fawks >:(