||chapter eight- Puppet show||

(Most lines from this will be took from the acctual Espresso x madeleine side quest) ALSO LONG ASS CHAPTER TOO SO BUCKLE TF UP

Nobodys pov
Espresso walked through the supermarket doors to pick up some coffee beans for a spell he has been working on until he felt a tug on his cape. "Espresso cookie!" He turned around to see small snow sugar behind him."Long requests in writing, please. If it is short please state your business in less than a minute." He said. "I heard that culture plays a big part in life at the republic across the sea, is that true?" "Yes. There are many concerts, exhibitions, and theatrical premiers." Wow a curious child? Weird. Espresso thought. "That sounds amazing!" Snow sugar replied, genuine excitement shown on his face. "Some of us were talking and we agreed that out kingdom needed something like that too! You're from the republic so can you help us?" "I suppose I can, a worthy past time of this kingdom-" Espresso was soon interrupted by a "How about a theatrical drama that depicts the glory of victory!" He looked over and saw his least favourite cookie, Madeleine he sighed and said "How- when did you get here. I must take my leave." Espresso walked off to pay and left the grocery store. "Oh he just left so...a drama? Well where should we begin?" Snow sugar carried on, wondering what was with Espresso, usually he only just bares him but something is different. "Well, in order to enjoy a drama you must enjoy it in a theatre! Let us tackle this one by one, I shall help you!" Madeleine replied, patting the child on the shoulder. "I heard the cookies were getting ready to put on a puppet show!" Said a sugar gnome. "They're gonna need a stage for that! Lets help em!" Another sugar gnome chimed in. Madeleine heard the sugar gnomes chattering and turned around "A kind offer my friends but we must decline, the way of the republic requires us to do this ourselves!" He really cares about making Espresso happy by the sound of it. "After all this will be open to every denizen! It will be more meaningful if we worked on it with our own bare hands!" Madeleine said enthusiastically. "Let us cookies handle the work this time, friends!" The two gnomes and Madeleine chatter and the gnomes suggest to go to the smithy to make some tools and with that, Madeleine is off doing what he does best. Being hot(<< Espressos professional opinion) and making people happy!

(After his time at the smithyy)

"Nothing can stop us now, friends!
Let us proceed" shouts Madeleine cookie, he really cares about this. "What are you going to do now, Madeleine Cookie?" Says snow sugar. "I shall scout a suitable place for our theater!
My quest will succeed, so look forward to my return!" Announces Madeleine. "Thanks we will be waiting!" Says snow sugar as Madeleine walks to the stables, a few minutes later they all see him ride out the kingdom to complete a quest.

(One quest later)

Madeleine walks back from the stables to see the cookies gathered around where they last were "This area does not seem to get enough light. Perhaps another spot!" He says before they decide to start construction, meanwhile Espresso is sat on a bench in the distance thinking to himself 'no wonder..' ',...
These days...' He watches Madeleine cookie. '     ...
That Cookie has become too conspicuous...' He gets up off the bench and walks over to everyone "How have you progressed in constructing the theatre?" Espresso asks, adjusting his tie. Alchemist cookie turns her head to reply to Espresso. "Oh? You're helping out too? We just reached a conclusion on where to build it."Hehe...! We couldn't have done it without Madeleine Cookie's help!" Said snow sugar as he ran from behind another cookie. How have they only just-? Espresso thought "But so much time has passed since then... You are now just confirming the plot of land?" He said, partially thinking his thoughts aloud. Snow sugar didn't understand what he said and came out with a "Yes! Its great isn't it!" The brunette replied with a "Why... yes. How great, indeed." While digging inside his satchel for his coffee. "I apologize for my tardiness, but may I join in the effort?" Said espresso, taking tiny sips of his coffee. "Really?! Of course you can!" Snow sugar chimed in, the Alchemist looked like she was about to say something, she pushes up her glasses and comes out with a "Since when are you so helpful...?
Well, we're not going to say no to your help!" What did she mean? The alchemist walks off leaving Snow sugar and Espresso together. He looks at the plans alchemist gifted him and looks back at the child "Following these plans to the exact gram will hasten the construction of the stage seven times over." An awe stricken snow sugar replies with a "That quickly? Wow! You're awesome, Espresso Cookie!"" Ha. I have done nothing special." Replied Espresso, he likes it when people complemented him. Madeleine more than oth- his thought was interrupted by the very person he was thinking about "And it is all thanks to the Divine's Grace!" Madeleine says, placing his shoulder on Espresso "Did you hear that just now? Someone is spouting nonsense." Said Espresso trying to tease the cookie leaning on him when the Alchemist walks over, Espresso moves causing Madeleine to fall. "Things are going smoothly!
Wait... at this rate, we might run out of Magical Sugar Cubes!" She says poking her list of materials, not even acknowledging the fallen cookie.