||Chapter three- Sick be gone||

Nobodys pov
Madeleine was awoken from his nap by a tugging. He then heard a door creek open and then he was fully awake. He saw Espresso dragging him and in the direction of his house. "Espresso my friend!" He called out. It was weird seeing Madeleine behave this way since he's been drunk and ill for the past two days but he's back to normal and for the worst of for the better?

"What Madeleine I'm trying to take you home." He says as he turns around. Madeleine instantly notices Espressos eye bags and tired behaviour. He easily gets out of the brunettes grip and stands up for himself. "My friend! Are you ok?" He walks directly next to Espresso and looks at his eyes." It looks like you haven't slept a wink! Here let me just—" Madeleine grabbed espresso by the waist and picked him up as if he was about to throw him."Put me down dumbass." He mumbled, honestly Espresso didn't mind, he was being picked up by the same hottie he saw at the masked ball but only this time it was more Madeleine than hot guy.

Sooner or later they got to Madeleines house and he opens the door.

Espresso pov
I'm being carried into Madeleines house, nice. I hate it. Its so..plain? Especially for someone as proud as Madeleine is. But I can't focus on that. For all I know he's probably gonna make me spend time with me or some shit."Madeleine." I said, this is gonna work so good."Yes friend?" He replied proudly. Nothings gonna save him from this, his reaction will be priceless. "How did you like the masked ball." I ask with a slightly mocking tone. "I thought it was great! Although my memories are fuzzy from that night and yesterday." He rubbed the the back of his neck. "Oh well let me help you remember." Espresso pulled a potion from his pocked labeled 'brain fog remover' it was perfect. He gave it to Madeleine and he eagerly drank it, oh boy he was in for a shock.

His eyes widened as he remembered his memories. He then looked away and pulled his hair over his face slightly embarrassed." Whats the matter? Saw something you liked?" I said as I pulled the white gold headpiece from my other pocket, I have this whole prank planned out. Madeleines face turned red as he put his hands infront if his face moving them around."No my friend! Was that you?" His embarrassment then turned to a more flirty expression." Well did you like it?" The corners of his lips turned up into a smirk. I could feel my face heating up as I said "I-I need to go. Now." I yawned as Madeleine looked at my face once more.

Nobody pov
Madeleine looked at the other cookies face as his expression dropped into a look of concern then to a look of happiness in almost a second."Hey! How about we watch a movie!" Madeleine suggested but Espresso turned his head." No, I have work to do." He began to turn the doorknob when Madeline began to plead more."Pleaseeee. Pleasee watch a movie." He went, again and again. And at this point Espresso had opened the front door and was standing there, he looked pretty like that."I said no, I never even hang out with you anyway, we aren't friends." He shut the door and stood outside for a bit, while he was stood there Madeleine was upset."All I want to do is help my...friend? Is he really my friend or- or do I like him?" All thoughts ran through Madeleines head but he decided not to let them bother him, he stomped over to the door, grabbed Espressos collar and yanked him in. "Movie time!" He sat Espresso down then taking a seat himself.

He grabbed the remote control and began flicking through genres. After a short discussion they both settled on horror. In particular they decided on 'Cookie conjured' a new box office movie about a cookie who goes to an island and figures out the inhabitants are all a member of a cookiebal (cannibal) cult!!

🕰TIMESKIP-15 MINS🕰

15 minutes into the movie it got the the scary part, where Cookie cook finds the cults secret hideout...occupied... *dun dun dunn* a jumpscare of a woman comes up on screen and Espresso jumps and falls onto Madeleine immediately getting up with a "tsk." Madeleine looks over and snickers."Friend, are you ok?" He said acting all tough but then another once came on and he jumped onto Espressos lap and hugged him, he scrambled back to sit where he was, his face gone a deeper shade than red."My-My deepest- apologies friend." He said. "No-no problem." Espresso said in a mocking tone. An hour later the movie finished and many, many awkward experiences throughout. Espresso thanks Madeleine for the hospitality (out of politeness...or was it..?) Madeleine walked him to the front door and watched him walk off.
____________________________________
849 words. (i wrote all 3 of these chapters after the other so yalls gonna have to wait a day or so for the next few) also this one was sorta lazy sorry😜🤟🏼