||chapter twenty one- Doves ||

(The next afternoon, after an intense makeout session LMAOO)

The two are walking around the mansions gardens discussing life back home "Espresso. Your house is kinda small." Madeleine hints at something but Espresso is oblivious "I know, why ask?" He says while raising an eyebrow "Oh, nothing." Madeleine says, eyeing one of the doves flying around, Madeleine knows his mother likes to spy on people, especially with doves. They pick up the pace untill the hear Genoise cookies voice "Madeleine and coffee scum! Dinner will be ready soon!" They see her on the balcony, doves perched on the railing "Okay mother!" They wave and keep walking while Genoise scowls at Espresso, he notices. She turns around and walks back into a room, slipping a small glass bottle into her sleeve.  "Madeleine?" "Yes Espresso?" "Have you ever thought that your mother would go above and beyond to get rid of someone?" Espresso asks, worried that would happen to him. "Oh not at all. I still need to talk to her about the memory erasing if that is what it is anyway." "Do it now, I'll sit in our room." Espresso smiles as they both return inside and part ways "Good luck!" Espresso calls as Madeleine walks towards the study "I shall need it!" Espresso sits on the bed worrying about Madeleine, he's been gone for a while, his worry increases when he hears a "THAT IS WHAT YOU DESERVE!" And the slam of a door. He gets up but Madeleine opens the door "You ok?" "Yes, fine." He had his hand on his cheek and his voice was wobbly "Are you sure?" Espresso walks closer and places his hands on Madeleines shoulders "I'm..sure" he said, his eyes turning glossy as he walked to the closet "Get ready for dinner." Madeleine said his voice wavering "Ok." They both change behind the doors of their closets but Espresso notices a Madeleine walk out to go to the bathroom with only his trousers on, he was crying. Espresso follows him and hugs the taller one from behind as he burst out in tears, Espresso not noticing why he was covering his face earlier untill Madeleine turned around, Espresso catching a glimpse of the red patch on his face in the shape of a hand. Genoise's hand.
____________________________________
383 words.
NO GOOFY GAYS YET

Redraw of espresso from chapter 4😍