|| Chapter nineteen- Light ||

(This may be a short chapter idk but yall r being sent to horny jail for this one🙄🙄)

🤟🏼Three weeks after Madeleine was released from the hospital🤟🏼
Nobodys pov

Madeleine awoke to a heavy feeling on his chest, he looked down and all the memories flooded back from lastnight that lead up to this predicament. They  went for a walk. Went home. Watched a movie and fucked in that exact order (SORRY YALL I JUST HAD TO THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO HAVE SLEPT WITH EACHOTHER ATLEAST ONCE BY NOW) He looked at Espresso peacefully laying down on his chest fast asleep. Madeleine carefully moved him off him and rested his head on the couch to go and make breakfast. It felt like they were dating, like Espresso was his boyfriend? Or were they just very. Very. Very close friends.?

LMAOOOO)

LMAOOOO)

Madeleine decided he would ask Espresso when they were eating breakfast together. "What are you cooking?" Espresso groaned, sleepily walking over to Madeleine. "Bacon and eggs." Madeleine kept his eyes on the food to avoid the pure awkwardness and plated it bringing over to the table for the both to enjoy. "Uh, I'm gonna-" "Are we dating?" Madeleine interrupted looking over at Espresso eagerly. "I don't know..?" He replied "Well..can we?" Madeleine asked "Not yet." Madeleine looked a bit sad but figured that a visit to latte would be in order, she always knows what to do. She was the matchmaker in his highschool. The one where Espresso didn't attend. Madeleine thought for a while about his childhood. It was fun but something had always seemed off about it. "You ok?" Espresso looked across the table at Madeleine concerned "Fine, just lost in thought." His head began to hurt. Why was he feeling this way? Maybe he should go to the library to find out before visiting Latte. The two finish their breakfast and Espresso says his goodbyes and walks home. What an awkward morning.
____________________________________
327 words.
Building up to this latte thing and another thing involving backstories teehee😈