9. sloppy and stuff

Louis wakes up alone.

Bed empty, flat empty, no trace that Harry was even there, just his wallet lays on the floor where Louis vaguely remembers his jacket fell down yesterday. The wallet being the only thing telling him that this actually happened and wasn't only a dream. He actually hooked up with Harry Styles after three years of nothing and four weeks of hate.

He's pissed off.

Of course, what did he expect? Eating breakfast with Harry and walking to work together? Well, surprise that didn't happen.

Harry must've left early in the morning, collecting all his things and getting dressed and slipping out without waking Louis up.

He kind of wishes they had woken up together. Of course, not because it would have been romantic or anything like that (ew no) but because Louis needs to know what Harry's stance is about this? Regret, anger? How should Louis act when they see each other in half an hour for their Saturday shift?

And he's also pissed off at himself for letting that happen.

Sleeping with Harry, really?

After everything that happened? Harry was probably drunk, to make it even worse. And the worst of everything: He's tempted to do it again, because although he really despises him right now, it was really fucking amazing. Louis tells himself it was just because they know each others bodies so well, he tries to ignore the fact that he was generally really turned on the moment he felt Harry's body against his own, wether they've known each other or not. No, that didn't happen.

He didn't get a boner because Harry is extremely hot, no.

Louis makes himself disgusting microwave porridge and calls Zayn and Taylor on FaceTime while getting ready to tell them everything. Probably a bit too much in detail but they don't care, the three of them have always been quite open about sex and all that.

"The important question is," Zayn starts as Louis finishes his rant with a half breakdown. "What do you think of Harry right now?"

"Something between fuck him and I'd fuck him." Louis answers and Taylor starts laughing so hard she messes up her eyeliner. Then she curses him that it's his fault but Louis only laughs.

"You need to go to work." Zayn says, shaking his head.

"Thanks for the reminder, you wanna be my legal guardian or something like that?"

"Baby, do you need a little snack? I got a peeled orange in my backpack along with some crackers and milk for you."
Zayn immediately reacts. "Or do I need to change your diaper?"

"Dad?" Louis asks Taylor. "Could you tell Mum to stop fussing?"

"Why am I always the mum?"

"Because I am a daddy." Taylor says and Zayn just shakes his head in disapproval and hangs up.

***

Louis leans over the counter on his side of the shop lazily, trying to decide which Queen album he should play.

Harry is an hour late, which is unusual, since Louis is always the one to come in late. When he eventually opens the door and walks in he looks messy and stressed, hair not really done and he's actually wearing the sweater he wore yesterday. Which, what a disaster!

Louis looks up as he walks over the border without even glancing in Louis' direction, ignoring him completely and acting like he's not there. Louis snorts out a laugh at his appearance. He wants to make a bitchy comment about the outfit repetition but apart from that, Harry's neck is an absolute mess and he also walks a little unsteady. How nice.