25. your mom

"Good morning my little spoon" Louis whispers into Harry's ear from behind, making him giggle as the breath tickles his skin, before he slowly opens his eyes and turns around in Louis' arms.

The august sun pours through the window, slowly heating the room up in the early morning hours.

"Happy six months anniversary since we became boyfriends" Harry says, his voice raspy but his smile as evident and sparkly as ever, lighting up the room in a way the sun never could.

He takes Louis' breath away for the millionth time, with his curls falling over his forehead and onto the white pillow naturally and messy. He leans in and presses a chaste kiss onto Harry's lips, before getting into a sitting position and stretching his sleep driven limbs until his bones crack satisfyingly.

"So" He yawns, looking down at Harry who's still laying between the pillows and white sheets in the sun, smiling up at Louis. "What are we doing today for our anniversary?"

"A date, what else?" Harry smiles, also getting into a sitting position, the blanket falling down his naked chest. Louis' eyes involuntarily flicker down to the skin, smooth and shining in the warm light.

Harry just grins widely, clearly enjoying Louis' hungry eyes on his abs and butterfly.

"Should I eat you out before or after that?" Louis asks, shifting closer to his boyfriend and nudging Harry with his shoulder. Harry falls back against the sheets with a sigh on his widely smiling lips.

"You can eat me out whenever you like, babe"

Louis laughs, kissing Harry's neck and down his chest, drawing another sigh out of him, as Harry runs his hands through Louis' hair contently.

It all feels like slow-motion at the moment. The six months, the half year they spent as boyfriends felt as if time stopped in their favors, going slower so that they could enjoy it longer. It's quiet, calm, as if every other movement just wouldn't exist anymore, like a blur. Just like right now, in the sunlit room with heavy air because Louis smoked last night and Harry pulled him away from the window to show him his new collection of sparkly party dresses.

The golden light can be traced through the light grey air that still fills the four walls because they forgot to open the window before falling asleep in a mess of tangled limbs. But they don't even smell it anymore, their senses used to the smell of smoke, poisonous but so beautiful.

Louis gets to Harry's laurels the moment his phone rings, vibrating on the mattress right next to Harry's arm.
"Ignore it" he mumbles into the soft skin right underneath Harry's belly button. Harry moves his hand from his hair anyway, completely ignoring Louis's words as he lifts the phone and looks at the caller ID.

"It's your sister"

"Which one?"

"Lottie"

Louis groans, straightening up again and grabbing the phone from Harry. He really needs to get that because he, again, hasn't talked to her in so long. "For fucks sake, can't I once- hi Lots, so nice to hear from you"

Harry laughs out loud, gets out of the bed and pulls on boxers and sweatpants.

Louis pulls a face at him, as if to say "stay naked for some minutes I'm going to finish what I started" But Harry just bends down and kisses him on the cheek, smiling prettily before exiting the room, probably heading into the kitchen. Louis' thoughts are correct, because about five minutes later, he reenters the bedroom with a cup of tea, just the way Louis always has it. Over the time, he perfected the ability to make tea just the way Louis likes it best, now better at it than Louis himself.