Dawn of the Dead

hey guys again. Thank schnarggle_the_ninja for this! :D

''''___'''-'-'-'_''

I passed by the ramen shop and sighed. Naruto would be in here, but he was in the F.O.D. (Forest of Death). I decided to have a bowl dedicated to him, and slipped inside the curtain and plopped myself on the barstool.

"Hello! What will you have today?" The chef, whose name I'd forgot at the moment asked.

I shrugged.

"Naruto's favorite." came my late reply. His eyes shot open and soon enough he gave me a warm smile.

"Okay, coming right up!" he turned and started making the noodles.

"Sir, have you ever done something so incredibly wrong because you're parent told you to, and then you take all of the punishment and blame?" I prompted randomly. He glanced at me for a moment.

"No, I suppose I haven't ever done anything very wrong. Other then burn peoples noodles on purpose!" he barked out a laugh, and I couldn't help but to smile softly. 

 "Then I guess you don't exactly understand me." I sighed as he gave me my bowl of hot noodles. I took a small bite and gave the cook a satisfied smile.

"Don't be afraid to move on," the chef suddenly told me seriously. "Or you will be stuck in the past and will never be able to be as happy again."

I stared at him with my mouth popped open and my eyes wide. I leaned back in my seat and let my hands slip off the counter and to my lap. I was speechless; what this man told me was either such a lie or the painful truth.

I had a feeling that the answer was the latter one.

I trembled slightly, while standing.

"Uh, I decided I wasn't hungry. Here's the bill." I quickly put the amount of money owed on the counter and scurried out of the resturant.

I hated life now. Everyone around me hated me. I hated me.

I came to a sudden halt as everything dawned on me. I needed to just gain the respect back from everyone. And by doing that, I needed to slay, to defeat my dearest father.

I shrugged to myself and jogged to Gai's, getting there in seconds. I went in and got to my bag of weapons and scrolls. I pulled out all of the things I thought I'd need and strapped them to myself.

I sat in the middle of the room and concentrated on my Dad's chakra source. I stayed that way for about ten minutes. Just before I was about to give up a sudden burst of chakra, his chakra, came echoing from a distance not too far away. It felt like he was fighting, but I couldn't tell who exactly.

I jumped up and started sprinting towards where I felt him and gapped at where it led me.

The Forest of Death.

I saw a guard not too far away to the right and I looked for an access point at the left. There was a tree with a branch that hung over the fence slightly, but the branch looked pretty sketchy.

I still went for it, stealthly climbing the tree and using chakra to cross the branch as fast as I could and jump over the other side.

I went as fast as I could, using some of my chakra to push my muscles into making me run even faster than my usual top speed. I felt him closer, and came to a stop when I realized who he was battling with.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

His plan was to get Sasuke alone, I realized. And this was his perfect opprintunity. Either that, or to attack and kill my most favorite blonde. Or maybe both? My Dad is pretty insane.

I finally spotted them, just as Dad's neck began to enlong and fly towards Sasuke. My eyes widened as I threw as many shuriken as I could hold at him, while jumping into the scene.

I started to regret even coming, after seeing the crazed look in my fathers eyes. This was the dawn of the dead. It had dawned on me that I needed to kill him, but I will most likely end up dead.

"Bitch, please. If someone is going to be beating up Sasuke, it's gonna be me."