Sexy Panties Suck Sometimes.

IMMM BACKKKKK!

:D

at the end of this month, me and my best friend will be going to my first anime convention! I will be cosplaying as! Mizore from Rosario+Vampire and Light from Death Note. :3

So excited! >x3

Tell me, if you have been to an anime convention, who did you cosplay as/ wanted to cosplay as??

Enjoy the update!!!

-------------------------

"My, my, my. So you've come to say hello?" Dad hissed. Everyone looked at me confused.

"You know him, Alcide?" Sakura asked and I was about to answer but Dad beat me to it.

"She hasn't told you about me? Her own Faaatherrr?" he dragged. Sakura and Naruto both gasped. I huffed annoyed and glared at him.

"Get out of here guys, this is now my problem." I told my team, without looking away from the snake man.

"No way!" Naruto started but I held up my hand.

"Just do it! Go finish the exam!" I yelled frustrated.

But nobody moved.

I moved the hair out of my eye, and started up my sharingan.

"Oh, Alcide. Kabuto-kuuun told me about you're abilityyy." Dad brought up and I mentally swore. I was hoping I could use that if I were to get in a pinch and surprise him with it. But now he knows and it won't be as cool.

Damn. Damn it all.

"He is a liar." I tried and he laughed.

"Uh, huh. Sureee." he drawled and then suddenly got in a fighting stance.

Which made me flinch, and  sure enough got in a fighting stance as well.

"I just want my Sasukeee-kunn." Dad began. "This doesn't have to happenn."

I shook my head.

"It does, you already want to kill me."

Dad looked down at me darkly.

"So be it."

He launched himself at me with lightening speed, throwing a right hook. I ducked and threw out my leg in attempt to trip him, but he simply jumped over my leg and kicked me in the chest. I flew back and hit the tree trunk I was perched in.

Now it was my turn to pounce at him. I took out a kunai and swiped at him, but he dodged by ducking his body and doing some handsigns.

Tiger, ox, dog, rabbit, snake.

"Wind release! Great breakthrough!" When he said that, I panicked. I threw my hands up in attempt to protect myself, as a huge gust of wind attacked me.

You know in those movies, where when people get punched and they fly an overexagerating fifty feet away? At this moment, it was reality, not an overexageration.

But luckily, Naruto lept up and caught me. He took us a few trees away on a branch away from everyone else, and he slowly put me back on my feet. It took me a few seconds to balance myself, but when I did, I pecked him on the cheek.

"Thanks, but you all really should leave before things get messy, and I take things up a notch." I warned. Naruto smiled.

"We'll distance ourselves, but we're not completely leaving you." he insisted. I sighed but nodded.