Once Upon A Time I Have Chakra

I'm sorry for barely uploading, but it appears that I NOW HAVE A SUMMER LIFE for the REST of the Summer. So that means... barely any uploads! Cause I have some better stuff I can do. For instance, I'm going to start modeling, and next week I'll be at my grandmas.

~♣~

I looked at the house. It was so enormous, so weirdly shaped. "Is this your castle?" I asked and Brenna laughed, shaking her head.

"No, the government is letting us borrow the house because I foster a bunch of orphan kids. When they leave, so does the house. But it's really cool! There's a pretty big pool in the backyard too." I looked at her confused. Backyard? Hmm... is there a yard in the back of her house? 

Brenna started walking to the door and I had to jog after her to catch up. I noticed then that my body didn't feel heavy at all, it felt as light as it did before. Therefore, I gained back my true speed.

Although, like hell was I going to show Brenna. Not yet at least.

"I'm home! I brought a new playmate!" Brenna yelled 

A girl with long blonde hair and maybe a little shorter than me jogged up to us. There was a set of stairs and some sort of loft where another girl stood peering down at us. She had very short black and red hair and seemed like an inch or so shorter than Brenna.

"Who's this?" The blonde haired girl asked. Soon enough, other girls started gathering around, but another girl with short hair stayed up at the loft, eyeing me cautiously.

"This... well..." Brenna started and looked at me. I nodded.

"I am Alcide." One girl piped up to my name.

"You're name is like the main character off of Naruto! I'm Anna!" My eyes narrowed. Was in a house filled with enemies that just want our heads? How did they know us? I decided to remain silent.

"I'm Vy, I love your hair!" A tanner and much shorter girl walked up to me and felt my hair. "How is it so soft? How do you even get this blue color?" I shrugged.

"I don't quite know why it is even this color. I woke up earlier and everything changed- including my hair. It is supposed to be black and straight." she frowned.

"I wonder what happened?" I shrugged again in response. The blonde giggled, making all of us look at her.

"You probably got so wasted and can't remember doing it. I'm Jordan by the way. Up there is Sabrina and Karly- although half of the time we call Karly, Stood-chan." Jordan explained and I looked up at the two girls again. They were both looking at me with an alert expression.

I realized then that Brenna had ditched me to go to some unknown place in this castle-house. It was then that I took the chance to gain information from the enemy.

"So... who's Alcide?" I wondered, playing dumb. Anna bounced up and down excitedly.

"She's Orochimaru's daughter who played as a boy to get into Konoha and bring hell to them. Then she fell in love with Kakashi, but on the latest episodes she fell into a mysterious coma and woke up in another world and now she must find her way back." she sighed. "I wish they would show us where she is, all they are showing now is how Kakashi and Naruto are so worried," then she grinned to herself. "And Naruto is falling in love with Alcide!! I love Naruto, it is the best TV show EVERR!!" she shrieked. The three of them squealed in delight while I had a big frown on my face.

I was a TV show?

The hell?!?

"Alcide," Sabrina called down and I looked up at her. She sure doesn't look like a prankster. She looks very serious. "Why don't Stood-chan and I give you a tour of the house?" I slowly nodded. Maybe I can obtain more information from those two.

If this was a trap, I would easily be able to get out of here. I mean, these people obviously weren't ninjas. And I have chakra while-

Wait a second.

I have chakra, right??

"I need to use the bathroom, can somebody please show me where it is located?" I asked casually and Vy came to my rescue.

"Let me show you, it's just around the corner." Then Vy took me down a hall while the rest of the group went to do other things. Karly and Sabrina stayed waiting at top of the stairs waiting for my return.

So I went into the bathroom and immediately locked the door. I then thought of a small justu that I could preform without destroying anything and looked down at my hands. They weren't bleeding anymore, but they still weren't healed.

Then green healing chakra incased my hand and my wounds sealed shut.

"Woohoo!" I couldn't help but to cheer and fist pump the air. "Chakra, chakra, chakra." I sang and then flushed the unused toilet.

When I opened the door though, Sabrina and Karly stood there with their arms crossed.

"You have chakra, don't you. You are Alcide Tojiro from Naruto!"