Much Needed Chapter: M.N.C. 1

Okay, people, almost everything about Naruto is changing from here on out. It's my story, I can do as I please with it.

Please read this story!! close to goodbye by writingxinxsilence. her profile page is linked on my profile!!! its a great story!!!

<3

~

We made it to the tower with no further hassle. Sasuke wasn't bit, and I wasn't dead from bloodloss. When we arrived, several people looked to us and frowned.

"Where's your scrolls?" Kankuro asked and I blinked. How did he know?

Then I thought, well shit, they won't be able to advance to the next round unless they have a scroll. I should go out really fast and get them one, but I was injured so I really just felt like relaxing in Naruto's arms.

I shifted positions and curled more into his chest and held his jacket like a blanket- all cute and stuff.

"You guys are going to fail the exams now." I announced and they all nodded glummily.

"We know already, but that's okay. Maybe next year!" Sakura exclaimed and the two boys nodded.

"Thanks to you we are alive." Naruto added thankfully. I smiled and snuggled closer to Naruto. I realized then that nobody answered Kankuro and that made Kankuro walk away and back to his team. It was honestly really funny.

We went to a corner where nobody was at and Naruto gently sat me down against the wall. I gave him a smile and squirmed around until I got comfortable. It took me until Sasuke sat next to me and I leaned onto him for comfort.

"What are you doing?" He asked annoyed.

"I'm laying on you, duh." I replied and stuck my tongue out- though I wasn't sure if he could see it or not.

Sasuke grunted irritated but made no move to push me away. Sakura sat on Sasuke's other side while Naruto laid down next to me.

"So... what now?" Sasuke wondered and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm going to have to watch you 24/7 now incase my dad decides to try and eat you again." Sasuke frowned but was somewhat okay with it.

A group of what it looked to be jonin cameNow we were storming to us through a corridor,

"You! I told you that you were elimated! State why you're here." This guy sure was grumpy. I wasnt sure if I wanted to answer or not.

"Dude, Orochimaru was out there trying to kill them. I think I deserve a prize." I shot back smoothly, ignoring the urge to slaughter him because he annoyed me so much.

"You three have no scrolls. You must follow me to the exit."

We all scrambled to our feet, me feeling slightly bad for them. He took us bacj from where he came out of, and we turned right at the end of this gloomy dark hallway. We came to a door, and once he opened it, we were outside the gate to the FOD.

Now we were all officially out of the game.