2

" Alright, what do you see?" Steve says.

" Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target," Wanda says.

" There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?"

" Cameras," Wanda says.

"Both cross streets are one-way," Lauren says.

" So, compromised escape routes," Wanda says.

" Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?".

" Yeah, the red one? It's cute," Wanda says.

" It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us," Natasha says.

" You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?", Wanda asks.

" Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature", Natasha and Lauren say at the same time.

" Anybody ever tell you two that you're a little paranoid?", Sam asks.

" Never to our faces. Why? Did you hear something?", Natasha asks.

" Eyes on target, folks",Steve says.

The Avengers sit in Lagos, Nigeria. Some undercover.

" Easy for you to say

" Easy for you to say. You don't have a big diamond in your face to distract you," Lauren says as she leans back in her chair

" I told you not to bring the ring", Steve says.

" I wanted to wear it, and, just because you're a Captain doesn't mean you can boss me around."

" I'm not bossing you around. I'm giving you suggestions."

" Are we seriously having this argument again?"

" Guys, you're doing it again", Wanda says.

" Alright, seriously, eyes on target. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to loose him", Steve says.

" If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us", Sam says.

" Sam...see that garbage truck? Tag it", Steve says.

" That truck's loaded for max weight And the driver's armed", Sam says.

" It's a battering ram", Natasha and Lauren say in synch, yet again.

" Go now", Steve says.

" Why?", Wanda asks.

" You've still got a lot to learn, sweetheart", Lauren says, " He's not hitting the police. We need to head down the the IFID right now".