13

Calling Sharon Carter was far from Lauren's idea. She resents it entirely. As Steve gets out of the little bug, she stays with Bucky and Sam in the car.

" Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car", Sharon says as she opens her trunk.

" It's low profile", Steve says.

" Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd", She says, motioning to their gear.

" Can you move your seat up?", Bucky asks.

" No", Sam blankly responds.

Bucky moves closer to Lauren in the backseat, leaving her squished against the window.

" Why do you get to sit in the front, anyway?", Lauren asks.

" Because I called shot-gun", Sam says.

She flicks him on his temple, huffing as she crosses her arms and sits back in her seat.

" I owe you, again", Steve says to the blonde.

" Keeping a list", Sharon says, then glances over at the bug, " You know, he kinda tried to kill me".

" Sorry. I'll put it on the list, too", He smiles, " They're gonna come looking for you".

" I know", She says.

A scowl forms on Lauren's face, and she finds it in her to teleport out of the car and in front of Steve. From there, Lauren grabs her husband by the collar of his shirt, forcing his lips down on hers in a fiery passion. His hands rest on her hips as he pulls her in close. Sharon clears her throat, averting her eyes from the couple. Lauren pulls back, drawing out Steve's bottom lip with her teeth, before releasing it, then turning around to face the other blonde.

" Thank you for your help, Sharon. But it's time you left", Lauren says, her eyes flashing gold.

Sharon's eyes flash gold as well, a spell enacting in her brain as she walks to her car. Lauren stumbles back a bit, Steve instantly holding out his arms to balance her.

" You good?", He asks.

" Yeah... I'm good", She says.

The married couple turns around, only to see Sam and Bucky smirking at their actions.

" Wilson, get your ass out of that seat. I'm sitting up front".