𝐏𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐞 | 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢

While lying on the ground and breathing heavily, he thought It's over’. His friend, Naoto, who had helped him all through this and lent his hand to him for him to be able to leap, is dead. He can't come back to the past anymore. He is dying slowly. He can't save Hina, he can't save anyone and even himself. Well, he guess it's alright. Everyone, including himself, had suffered for all his fault. If he left things as it is before and didn't mess with the time, there would be less casualty. He caused almost everyone's death.

His eyes closed, consciousness slowly fading away. His surroundings became dark. Thinking that he successfully died this time, he smiled peacefully. However, thinking he'll finally rest in peace, everything seems to change so quickly.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's raining that night. 14-16 year old teenagers are fighting with each other. In the midst of the fight, there he is, standing in the middle of the brawl. After minutes of being a statue, he suddenly run somewhere.

A boy holding a knife approached a boy who has a dragon tattoo on his head. He was ready to stab him but then, someone appeared infront of them. The guy who wasn't even supposed to be there and wasn't the one that was supposed to get stabbed, got stabbed instead. The knife boy run away to his surprise. The boy with tattoo on his head stared dumbfoundedly at the guy who just blocked the knife for him. After a few seconds, he come to his senses and shouted a name.

|Draken|
Draken looked at the boy infront of him, eyes widening. He shouted the boy's name loudly having them earned the attention of the other teenagers. His friends finished their enemies quick and rushed over to them. The toman, even some of their enemy, stopped with what they were doing. All of them stared at the two with their eyes wide open.

The boy, named Hanagaki Takemichi, currently dying in his arms, a knife on his stomach. The boy smiled genuinely, making it look like he was waiting for this moment for a long time.

Hanagaki muttered something between his ragged breathing.

"Hey! Quit talking, what are you even saying!?"Draken shouted out of worry. He ripped his own clothes to put it on the other person's wound to create pressure and stopped it bleeding somehow. Just as he was about to tie the clothes, the boy stopped breathing.

Everything became silent. The sound of rain can't be heard. Even their own breath, they can't hear it. Someone - no, a person who they thought as their friend – died, trying to save their friend.

------------------------------------------------
| It was August 3, 2005 when
Hanagaki Takemichi died saving Ken Ryuguji |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's how Hanagaki Takemichi managed to change the timeline once again, causing chaos throughout the whole parallel world and even the heaven and hell(he can't enter both).

A soul. A soul shattered into pieces and scattered in some places. Places hard to reach such as someone's room or even someone's.. own soul, their soul having a piece of someone's shattered piece.