Chapter | 4

||||||||||||||||||||||||
•| That Day |•

| Takemichi |
His eyes slowly closes. He can't feel a thing anymore, its as if he still have consciousness yet he doesn't. He can't breathe anymore and his mind is going blank. As his life finally faded away there's..

Takemichi turn his head around. The place, it's so dark. He do not have any idea of what to do. He's scared, nervous, tired, and more that he doesn't even know what it is that he felt.

He opened his mouth. "I have been in dark before. But I've never been this scared"his soothing voice echoed in the darkness. The crack in his voice can be heard.

Takemichi look around once again as the images of them play in his mind. From where it all started. Takemichi just sat there as it continues to play in his mind. He wanted to stop it but it seems that he can't as it just show his memories more.

Ah shit. What's new about it anyway? He already experienced all the stages of grief and whatnot. There's nothing that matter anymore.

Is what he would like to say, but what can he do? He's just too soft or whatever it is. A mask? Well maybe.

He grins and opened his mouth again. "Dammit! My name is Take - Michi not.. not Take care of Mikey, Take care of everyone or even Take care of anyone. It's Take - Michi. Fucking fake friends"he complained, trying to cheer himself up but then ended up crying again.

Finally. It's already finish. He died. The end.

Or so he thought.

A blinding light came out from the darkness and consumed him. He opened his eyes and he's suddenly somewhere in the living world again, in the middle of a fight. After a few minutes he found himself getting stab and feeling what he just felt a while ago, dying.

He glances at the boy who's holding him, Draken.

Draken said something but he really can't tell what he's saying, his hearing is already gone. He grins widely as he felt himself dying, again.

Take that you bastards! See me die, I've seen your deaths too many times already.

He thought to himself as if he had achieved victory.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

Takemichi opens his eyes. The first thing he did is looked around.

The sound of a machine. There he found a body laying on a hospital bed, dextrose and many other things he doesn't know of is attached to the body.

No wait.. he fixated his eyes. His eyes widened.

As he was thinking of possibilities, he got interrupted. He glances at the place where he had heard the sound and his eyes widened more.

"Aren't you.."he hesitated with his words.

"Hm? I am!"the other smile at him.

"Ha? I haven't even said anything yet"Takemichi's face appeared to be confused. He's just kidding when he said those words, okay!

The male scratched his head. "Uhm.."he smiled awkwardly. "I'm Sano Shinichiro. You can just call me Shin or if you're uncomfortable you can just stick with Sano"he beamed.

Is it possible for souls to pass out? Yes, of course it is.

Takemichi passed out.

After awhile, Takemichi woke up again. Shinichiro got to properly explain this time.

"Sorry for asking you this, I know you might be tired so I'll let you choose. Will you let me help or you can just stop and do whatever you wanted." Shinichiro stared directly at his eyes.

"Why do you think I'm still wandering as a soul?"

--

"Takemichi-kun, what are you doing?"the girl asked looking at the male who suddenly hugged her. Her face became red from the sudden action.

"Hm?"Takemichi look up at the girl but his ears stay in her chest. "You know.."he stopped realizing what he had done. His face as red as tomato just like the girl.. wait no. Who am I kidding? He's a soul.

"What is it?"she asked again, finally able to breathe this time as the guy put his arms away. "You know its fine, we're lovers. I.. was just surprised"she explained, suddenly turning red again.

Takemichi still is red. "Well, I love hearing people's heartbeat"he admitted making the girl confuse a little.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. It somehow calm me down, isn't it weird? I wanted to hear it so I can rest assured that you are alive"he explained, a warm smile present on his face. The other also smiled at him and patted his head.

"Welp it seems that I have to go now"Takemichi got up from the bench. Ge glances at the girl one more time. "I'm sorry"he apologise.

"I told you already its fine. You don't have to apologize everytime, you know"she mumbled, a reassuring look on her face. "Well, I also gotta go now. Shin might be waiting for you and I have to do the task given to me! Hehe"she sheepishly smiled at him.

--

"You know what, I'm still curious"the older male started.

"About?"Takemichi, the younger male, asked.

The older looked at the person on his right side before answering. "I'm curious on why would you choose to help. Why would you still do it? You're tired aren't you?"he pointed out making Takemichi stop from walking.

Takemichi looked up at him. "I am? Well I guess I'm really tired but just like I told you, why would I be here as a wandering soul?"he started. "This is the least I can do after I fucked the future up than it should be"he held his head up to see the sky, trying to stop the tear forming in his eyes from falling. "And I wanted her to be happy and alive. I wanted Hina to happily live her life in the future along with them, my friends"he continued.

Shin smiled at him. "You're really a good person with a golden heart huh"he commented.

"Am I?"he questioned, not really believing it. "I'm the reason why there are more people that died."

"You think so? Then I'll just let you think so if that's what you want to believe. I'm not good at giving sweet and emotional talks to anyone"he shrugs.

The two of them gazes at each other then laughes, not minding what they talked awhile ago anymore.

"Gotta go Shin. I still have to meet Kazutora"Takemichi waved at him.

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

| Shinichiro |
Shinichiro nodded at Takemichi before heading to a different direction, heading to wherever he is going.

He's a good kid, a person with great intentions. He thought. I'm sorry. You're already tired and yet.. he apologized to nothing.

Shinichiro continued to walk, not having any thoughts of where he's heading. His feet bring him to a hospital. There, he stand and just stared at the building.

Standing for a couple of minutes and just staring at nowhere, he finally decided and did go inside. He continued to walk not caring in anything, its not as if someone will see him.

Finally seeing the door he has been looking for, he went through it.

As soon as he got inside, sound of beeping machine met him. He walked again and stopped infront of a bed. There, in the bed is a male lying unmoving.

If Shinichiro hadn't known better, he'll probably think that the male is only alive because of the machine attached to its body. That's actually also quite true because if it was remove then its already the end. He won't be able to come back anymore. That's it, the end of his story. His life journey will come to an end

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:
Chapter 4 | To be continued