Chapter | 3

"Hey hey~ Do you know his memories..."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
•| Nightmares: faceless |•

Exactly one week after the brawl between the two gang, new problem arise. Some might thought that it wasn't as serious because, really? Why is a nightmare a problem? It just seems funny although nightmares can cause one's death, it really is funny for those already had their eyes opened to the world.

Just a normal night, childrens, teens, and adults were all asleep. Well, it was a normal night.

They - Mikey, Draken, Atsushi, Baji, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Pah-chin, Peh-yan, Smiley, Angry, Mucho, Sanzu, Emma, Ran, Rindou, Hanma and more other person that will be revealed on the future events - looked at their surroundings. The darkness enveloped everything, they were blinded by it, it wasn't even a blurry vision but complete darkness like they have fallen into the abyss.

Within the seemingly never ending black, a blue light shone. It started dim and then began to lighten up but then, dim again. The process continued making the people currently seeing it be out of their minds.

"I have been in dark before.. but I've never been this scared..." a voice rang, it was a song. The voice sang with sadness and nervousness.

Those words, it is what they are also feeling.

Suddenly, different colors started appearing having them closed their eyes due to the exposure to the darkness for quite a while. Along those colors is a figure of a human being, he was in the center of all. Dual colored hair, left with seemingly bleached color and the right having black. The not so long hair shrouded the eyes, not being able to see the blue color again. He has a frail body, it wasn't that small and thin but it looked like it need some working.

As they stared longer at the person, he looked closer and closer yet he feels so far away.

They heard an incoherent words coming from the guy. As time passes, they can hear it audibly, barely.

"... My faul.. tis.. shouldn't.. all. Messed up... Die" was all they could hear. Surely, those words aren't to be taken as good, it definitely has a deep and painful message in it. The way the guy's voice sounded give it all.

Again, their surroundings glitched having them closed their eyes tightly. The second they opened their eyes, a completely different scene welcomed them.

There, a guy with black hair is standing close to the yellow line, which clearly is a bad start already seeing that it looks like they were in a train station. A hand suddenly pushed off the guy, they weren't able to see the person that had pushed the guy because of the angle they are seeing it.

Emma gasped. The light of the train came closer and closer to the poor guy. She tried warning him, she shouted continuously but to no avail, no sound can be heard.

The others painfully watched the scene happened infront of them, not being able to do anything, not even let a sound out.

Another glitch happened, this time, it wasn't as colorful like before. The sky is dark.

Atsushi stared at the guy with plum colored hair like his. His eyes widened. It can't be.. he thought to himself. The older plum haired guy smiled with water streaming down his eyes. He muttered something but it couldn't be heard by them. Next thing to happen, the same guy who they think died from the train, run up and looked down at the building. He suddenly broke down, a suffering scream came with his tears. They heard it very well and their heart aches with every tears that flows.