Chapter | 2

"Hey hey~ Did you know? It is said that someone close to you is about to die if he showed up.."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
•| The Brawl: Toman vs Valhalla |•

| Kazutora |
He kept his gaze infront of him while his mind travel elsewhere. While deep in thoughts, someone suddenly interrupted him.

"Greetings, Kazutora-kun"without any sign, the same boy he's thinking of, appeared in his side having him shout out of surprise. "Ah. Did I surprised you again? I apologize with that. I was here for almost an hour now but you doesn't seem to notice me"he smiled knowingly.

Kazutora stay still because: how will he or how did he, Takemitchi, entered there. No one except the higher-ups of the Valhalla can enter in their hideout. Now, he's overthinking again.

Suddenly, a tall male entered the room and laughed at him, having his attention caught and forgot about the other guy.

"You okay Hanemiya?"the male playfully asked.

Kazutora flinched. This guy really know how to get on his nerves. Everyone knows how much he hate being called by that name. "Yeah"he answered, trying to straighten up his face.

The male, named Hanma Shuji, walked to him. The guy shrugged at his answer.

"What's with that paper bag"Hanma pointed out before getting close to him.

Knowing well how nosy the guy is, Kazutora reached the bag with his hand before the other can reach it on his own.

"Oh?"Hanma grinned.

"Don't go trying to touch my things Shuji"he threatened the other however, he just got laughed at.

"Oh well"the other shrugged again. "Just get ready. It'll start soon"he smiled like a maniac before going out.

"Yo!"Takemitchi poke the male, not minding the fact that he'll probably be surprised again that would cause Hanma to come back.

With wide eyes, he exclaimed "You're still here."

"Of course I am. But do not worry, the guy you just talked to didn't notice me, I'm quit good at hiding"Takemitchi smiled. His gaze then landed at the paper bag. "Good thing that you cleared your mind. I'll be going for now. I wish you luck with what you're gonna do. Stay safe"the male ramble before walking away. Reaching the door, he rotated the doorknob and grt out of the door like a normal human being would do.

"Wai-"Kazutora decided not ro finish his words. He watched as the door closed on its own. He peeked outside the what do they call window and goes back to sit. After awhile, he picked up the paper bag and goes out of the place, going somewhere.

═════ ◈ ═════

| Toman |
~a few hours ago
The Toman's captain and vice were gathered. All of them in a circle position, talking about something very important.

Ken Ryuguji, vice commander of Toman, looked at his friends with seriousness. "You heard about it too?"he asked.

All of them nodded.

"Yeah. I was looking for a silk that time. It was weird enough to have something like that showed up and more weird when I'm actually searching for a silk."Mitsuya started. "When I opened it, it actually has some interesting information about clothing so I thought it was normal. The voice told about their experience with sewing. When I played another one, it suddenly became different"he continued.

"I'm with Emma, we were playing dress up game when-"

"You play dress up games? That's so lame"Baji interrupted Mikey and then laughed like a hyena. He almost got roundhouse kicked.