Chapter | 1

"Hey hey~ Have you heard the rumors? Takemitchi of the eight mysteries."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
•| The Rumor |•

| Kazutora |
Kazutora stared at the ceiling while lying on his bed. He's currently thinking of the guy who keeps pestering him days ago when he's still at juvie. The weird guy who keeps telling him to..

~a few days ago
"Hi there!"a boy suddenly appeared on his side.

"Who?!"Kazutora jumped away out of surprise and looked beside him.

"Oh. I apologize for surprising you. My name is Takemitchi. No more, no less. May I ask you to tell me your name?"the boy apologize sincerely. He looked at him worriedly as if he knows everything he had gone through and wanted to ease him up.

He stared at the boy with an unknown manner. "Kazutora"he shortly answered.

"It was nice meeting you today, Kazutora-san"the boy named Takemitchi smiled at him.

Both looked away from each other. A couple of minutes had passed and there's only silence between the two of them.

Kazutora stand up, about to leave. Before he could even take a step, the same voice from before stopped him.

"Kazutora-san"with that low voice, he turned his head.

"What is it?"

"Are you willing to work with me?"the other asked with a smile.

Kazutora furrowed his brows. He didn't answered the question. What's with this guy asking question like this with their first meet? They haven't even known each other for a half a day. He looked away from Takemitchi and decided to walk away.

"I'll be waiting for your answer"he heard the other shouting to him before feeling that the other had been gone, completely, giving shiver through his spine.

The next day, Kazutora goes back to the place where he met Takemitchi. He was there and staring at Kazutora the moment he entered. The way he act made it looked like that he had been waiting for him for a long time.

Without a second thought or even greetings, Kazutora opened his mouth.

"I'd be willing to help you but only if you tell me the reason. Dirty works such as beating up someone won't be accepted"

The guy smiled at his words. "Of course. Its just simple actually. I'd let you pick between this three:
A. You won't join valhalla
B. You won't let Baji join valhalla
Or C. You'll join valhalla but side with the Toman later on and help them, especially Baji to reach his goal.
I won't let you ask anymore question. If you have your answer, meet me when october 30 arrive. I won't tell you any places, just call me and I'll meet you"

"Wha-"

"Remember to meet me and gave me the best choice that you picked. I'll be waiting"the sweet and understanding guy he met yesterday seemed to be gone that moment he said those words to him.

With just a blink of his eyes, Takemitchi was gone without a trace. Again, a shiver was sent down his spine.

Kazutora closed his eyes. Tomorrow will be october 30, the day he would meet him again. He drifted into the dreamland without knowing that a blue-eyed person was staring at him. Few minutes after, the guy went out into the thin air without even a poof.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He stared at the black and yellow haired boy. He need him, he needed what was inside of him. He's the key to get what he needed. The pieces of him, scattered and within them.