Chapter | 7

|||||||||||||||||||||||||
•| Last Wishes of the Dead|•

Takemichi stared at the last person he have the most attachment with. He let himself get sucked inside of the body of that person and let every little thing he never wanted to recall ever again play infront of his own eyes.

Takemichi endured it, every bit of it. He wanted them to live happily, but would he really be happy if he isn't part of it? He's willing to risk it all, whether he disappear or he come back to them, he'd risk everything just so he'll be able to live at their mind and heart atleast.

He's at the verge of breaking, Takemichi wanted to stop watching the memory of the person. The worst yet best memories he ever had as a time leaper is within this person after all. Still even if he's thinking that, he still thought that no one was really there for him. They never remembered, would they ever if he doesn't do anything? He feels so stupid right now. He wanted to cry but a ghost– spirit like him has no rights to do so. He'd been a crybaby all his life. Maybe he should just give up just like every time..

"chi.."a voice sounded but didn't have enough sound to distract the guy from his self sabotaging. "mitchi. !"the voice sounded a little more louder and clearer.

"Takemitchi!!"Mikey called his best friend whose eyes are almost lifeless. Takemichi snapped back to reality. He looked around him, the memories, its all gone. All that can be seen by his eyes were the blue sky and worried faces of his friends.

"You guys, thank you"he smiled for the last time as he felt his spirit losing itself. His soul slowly vanished infront of the faces of the people he cared about.

"Wait!"they all collectively shouted.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

| Takemichi |
"Takemichi."

He looked at the person– people that called him.

"Takuya. Makoto. Yamagishi"he slowly muttered between his breathes(if he ever have lol- jk) while looking at his friends.

"Yo!"Makoto waved and grinned at him.

"What are you guys doing here?"he asked.

"We're just visiting our 'old' friend. Get it?"Yamagishi also grinned.

"Shut up, you two"Takuya whacked the head of the two.

Takemichi just watched his friends in amusement when he remembered his question that hasn't been answered yet. "So what are you doing here?"he asked once again.

The group straitened their faces. "Akkun.."Takuya started.

"What about him?"he asked.

The three scratched their head for a second before answering him.

"We've been thinking this for a while now, isn't it almost time for us to tell him about this, right?"Yamagishi awkwardly mumbled.

Takemichi raised his eyebrow. "Let me guess, Akkun is suspecting you? You really are stupid, well, except for Takuya"he said earning a groan and a "Hey!" from the other two male. He just rolled his eyes at them before shaking his head. "It is not the time yet. Sano said that he'll probably know it anyway so let's just wait"he answered.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A certain person's blue eye appeared, he has finally woken up from his slumber.