Chapter | 6

"Hey hey~ Have you heard the trigger.."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
•| Meeting[Seeing] Him |•

| Emma |
She sighed looking at the males currently passing at her side one by one, going inside the house. After they all disappeared in her view, she moved her gaze, landing on a one big bush.

"I know you're there, come out"Emma demanded still looking at the grass. Not getting any answer after a few minutes she talked again. "I said, I know you are there so come out now"she started walking to the bush. She's no ninja nor any other entities with power, shes just felt uneasy so there must be someone there. To her shock, there really is.

Kazutora, the person on the bush, moved, making a rustling sound. Thinking that he won't be able to run away or hide again anyway, he showed himself to her.

Emma after seeing the male, can't help but smile making the other confused.

"What?"Kazutora asked the girl. A frown still visible on his face.

"Because its you, Kazutora"she blurted out.

"Huh?"

"Well, I thought that there might be another person there. The danger I've brought upon myself for acting all mighty when I can't even defend myself"she mumbles.

"What are you talking about? Don't I look like a threat to you?"Kazutora questioned.

Emma aggressively shook her head. "Of course not. You used to accompany me everytime you'd have meetings about the gang when my own brother refuses me. Do you still remember me? Those times?"she asked, already tearing up.

All he can do was nod at her. Reminiscing about the past at time like this, he really doesn't know how to react. Along with Takemichi, he felt like his burden was lifted a little but then, there's new more that got added. He only came here because of the guy, he never planned on remembering of the past, especially the one that scarred him forever.

Emma continued on rambling. "Do you still remember him?"she quizzed, an expectation in her eyes.

"Him?"Kazutora come back to his senses. He snickered on his mind. "Are you talking about your brother? I'll leave–"his words were cut off with her shout.

"No! I'm talking about Takemichi!"she blurted out.

The male's eyes widened. "What?"he ask again.

She looked up at Kazutora's face and then hold his arms with her hands. "It was just this morning, before I woke up fully. I remembered it. That day, after I died, my soul somehow have been stucked with him. Everytime he travels, I'm there. But after that time, when he died again, my soul were disappearing for some unknown reasons. When I woke up, I'm back and I actually don't have memories of those times until just now"she explained.

Kazutora just looked at the girl with a still wide eyes. He was about to say something when she suddenly cried. She hugged him.

"You. You're the one whose-.."

❀•°❀°•❀

| Takemichi |
He looked at Shinichiro. "We have a problem"he announced to his current companion.

"What is it?"he asked.

"Emma she-.."

❀•°❀°•❀

| Kazutora |
He had no idea on what the girl is saying.

"You're the one whose always with him and the one who helped him"

Always with? Help? Who the hell is she talking about?

He was about to ask the girl one more time when the door burst open revealing the males before.

"What did you do!?"Mikey furiously shouted at him. He gets closer to them and  pulled Emma away from him.

Glares were shot to his direction as they protectively stand infront of the girl.

"Shit"a cuss interupted their glares at the male. They all looked at the sudden voice.

❀•°❀°•❀

| Takemichi |
"Remember? It can't be! How does she even have memories of future before?"he asked.

"I didn't tell you this sooner but all of them actually have memories but stilll haven't remember it"Shinichiro explain.

"Yeah? And then?"Takemichi asked again.

"Come here. I'll explain it further as we walked. We have to hurry"Shinichiro motioned him to follow him.

Takemichi followed the male. "So?"he looked at the other.

"As I said, all of them actually do have memories of all your lifetimes, however, when your soul shattered, their memories did to. We've talked about how you need to gather everything that you've lost, the same thing goes for me too. About Emma, I didn't think that she'd be the first person to remember . It seems like the reason she remembers is because she's the sole person who also traveled through time with you when you don't even have any idea about it."

"If you're saying that they have memories and Emma did also travel, doesn't that mean that they all do since you said something about memories?"Takemichi asked rather confused.

"No. That wasn't what I mean. What I mean about them having it is them knowing you but not your powers. How you met and then nothing more"Shinichiro answered.

"Ha?"Takemichi asked once again.

"Whatever. You'll know it in the future anyways so don't ask anymore. And also, we're getting near"the older man replied.

The two just continued walking and finally turned for the last time. Surprised by the scene, Takemichi can't help but cuss capturing the attention of the living human there.

"Who are you-"before the question can be finished, a pain struck them, it hurts more than getting shot by s bullet or being ripped apart. They felt like their heads were going to burst out.

Takemichi watched as everyone fell on their knees, unconscious and looks as if they're dead. Even Kazutora and Emma were kneeling.

Shinichiro patted the male's not so transparent shoulder. "Now's your time to retrieve what you have lost, I shall do my duty as well. After all, we don't have much time left until our body rot"he casually voiced out, even laughing a little.

He just nodded, understanding what the man means. While the other approached his brother, he went to Kazutora's side. “To retrieve what was originally mine, I, Hanagaki Takemichi, shall enter this one and become one with his soul” he chanted before putting his right hand on the male's head. Just as he put his hand, he got instantly sucked.

Everything about their interaction, whichever timeline it was, has been showed like it was some kind of a flashback on a movie. Takemichi felt everything again, his misery and the thoughts of wanting to disappear completely. He must stay strong, after all, he'll forever be stuck here along with the person that he entered. He must stay strong as there's still a lot of people he have to go through.

He might have really lost his will to live not just once, but now that he can see everyone alive, he wants to be with them, he wants to be included. He need and want to have a proper life and a proper death of his own.

❀•°❀°•❀
Chapter 6 | To be continued