□CHAPTER 2□

"Will you stop staring? Putting this thing on was embarrassing enough."

────────────────────────────────

Bokuto and Daishou sat in their first class bickering with each other while Kuroo watched in amusement. "Okay, well, if you didn't leave the kitchen a mess, then maybe I'd be able to cook more," Daishou said with a glare.

"It's not my fault that you leave it a mess first, so who's really to blame here?"

"Do you want to eat good homemade food or not?"

"Of course I do!"

Daishou stood up and turned to Bokuto, pointing his finger in his chest. "Then stop being a little shit," he said, thumping his forehead with his other hand.

Kuroo laughed as Daishou sat back down and crossed his arms while Bokuto rubbed his forehead. Their professor walked in and started to get ready for the lecture. Daishou looked at Bokuto from the corner of his eye and smirked, catching Bokuto's attention. He held up a one with his finger and ran his tongue over his fang-like canine.

Bokuto glared while his mind was fighting itself to push away the thoughts of Daishou looking attractive just now. He's already gotten a point. I can't let this snake win first. Bokuto sighed angrily and crossed his arms, turning to the front of the class.

After their first class, Kuroo had a different second period than the other two. Bokuto put his arm around Daishou's shoulder as they walked. Daishou looked at his arm with disgust and shimmied it off. "Don't put your arm around my shoulder like we're friends."

"Trust me, we're more than friends. I'd say friends with benefits."

"We're still not friends."

"Enemies with benefits?"

"Do what you want."

"Do what I want?" Bokuto repeated with a smirk, Daishou turning his head to look at him suspiciously.

"What are you thinking?" Bokuto didn't respond and just put his arm around Daishou's shoulder again, making him sigh. "Don't make a habit out of this. I already can't stand looking at you, I don't want you touching me, too."

"Well, too bad. That's kinda the point of this game that you agreed to out of your own will."

"Yeah, but you didn't win yet. So move," Daishou said, smacking Bokuto's arm off again and walking into their second period. Bokuto stood there and laughed.

"That is one feisty snake," Bokuto said, leaning against the door frame. "Me likey." He walked into the class and sat next to Daishou, making him roll his eyes and sigh while Bokuto smirked.

"You just have to make my life a living hell, don't you?"

"Well, when we're gonna be living together for four years, hell yeah I do." Daishou facepalmed as the professor walked into the class. When Daishou heard the briefcase hit the table, he raised his hand.

"Yes?" the professor asked with raised eyebrows.

"Is it too late for schedule changes?"