□VALENTINE'S BONUS□

Bokuto was laying down while on his phone and Daishou was straddling him while playing Crash Bandicoot. "Ugh. Hey, can I see your phone?" Bokuto didn't hesitate and handed Daishou his phone. "Wow."

"What?"

"You just.. handed me your phone. No hesitation or anything."

"Well, yeah. I don't have anything to hide."

"What about your search history?"

"I most definitely froze that. I don't need to use PornHub when we can just make our own."

"One, you have to tell me how to freeze it, I'm tired of deleting shit; and two, we are not making porn. At least, not to post, because I do not want anybody else I know seeing it."

"Hell no I'm not postin' it. I don't want anybody else besides Kuroo seeing you like that. Anyway, are you done? I would like to get back to scrolling through TikTok."

"I need to google how to beat this stupid ass level," Daishou said, typing something in the search bar.

"Let me try," Bokuto said, pushing himself up and leaning his chin on Daishou's shoulder, reaching around his waist and grabbing the controller.

"As if you can beat it."

"Oh? And why wouldn't I be able to?"

"Why would you be able to?"

"You underestimate me too much, baby doll."

"Ooh, call me baby doll again."

"Baby doll," Bokuto said, kissing Daishou's neck.

"You make me so weak."

"You make me weaker."

"How?"

"Knowing that you aren't as innocent as you look, and Kuroo and I are the only ones that can see it? Makes me weak as hell, baby."

Daishou took the controller out of Bokuto's hands and paused the game, putting it to the side and turning around on his lap to face him. "Why don't I demonstrate for you?"

Bokuto smirked and slid his hands under Daishou's shirt, tracing his spine. "Show me what you got, baby doll." Daishou smirked back and leaned down to kiss Bokuto, wrapping his arms around his neck and tangling his hand in his hair, slowly grinding down on his lap.

Bokuto leaned forward, pushing Daishou on his back and positioning himself between his legs, not once breaking the kiss. "Bokuto.." Daishou moaned breathily, his grip tightening on Bokuto's hair.

A shiver ran up Bokuto's spine as he pulled away from the kiss and went down to Daishou's neck, leaving a few kisses. "You make me so horny.." he muttered, sucking hickeys into the skin and gently biting them. "Daishou.." Bokuto said, grinding down on him.

Daishou slid his hand between them and went down to Bokuto's dick, softly palming him and getting a hiss of pleasure in return. Daishou licked his lips as Bokuto leaned his forehead on his, watching his hand as he breathed heavily. Bokuto slowly humped Daishou's hand while staring into his eyes, Daishou's breathing syncing with Bokuto's.

"Aw, don't get horny without me," Kuroo said, walking into Bokuto's room with a bag.

Daishou and Bokuto flinched and Bokuto moved his head to Daishou's shoulder. "Jesus, you scared us," Daishou said, his heart beating like crazy from the scare.

"My bad, my bad," Kuroo laughed, setting the bag on Bokuto's desk. He walked over to the two and lifted Bokuto's chin, pecking him on the lips and walking back over to the bag.