□CHAPTER 7□

"Hell yeah, that shit's hot. It'd look hotter on you, though."
────────────────────────────────

"Bo?" Kuroo asked, knocking on the door. A faint 'come in' from inside can be heard and he opened the door.

"Morning," Bokuto said, picking his head up as he smiled at Kuroo.

"You just waking up?"

"Probably, like, five minutes ago."

"Shou still asleep?"

"Knocked out." Bokuto smirked in his mind as Kuroo walked to the side of the bed that Daishou was asleep on. He's curled up under Bokuto's arm, sleeping soundly with his hand on Bokuto's stomach.

"It's cute how far you two have come," Kuroo said, running his fingers through Daishou's hair.

"What do you mean?"

"You used to not want to be around each other. I didn't know why, but now you're right up under each other. This is the second time I saw you two cuddling."

"Second?"

"Yeah. I came home from work one time and you two were knocked out on the couch while you were spooning him and watching Spongebob."

"I guess we have gotten nicer to each other."

"You guess? Shou's literally in the same bed as you. Not only that, but cuddled right up under you. I think you know you've gotten nicer to each other." Kuroo and Bokuto laughed and Bokuto lifted his other arm.

"I got more room if you want to join in."

"I wish, but I gotta start getting ready for work."

"Already? What time do they have you getting off work this time?"

"Six o'clock. That's ten hours, I'm gonna be exhausted when I come home."

"Aw, good luck. You can sleep in here if you want."

"Why, thank you for the invitation." Kuroo leaned down and kissed Daishou's forehead then leaned over and kissed Bokuto's. "Later." He left Bokuto's room and closed the door back.

Bokuto was left processing what just happened. He touched the spot on his forehead that Kuroo kissed and then kissed his fingers. He smiled and turned on his side to face Daishou, pulling him closer to his chest and Daishou snuggled in closer. Bokuto ran his fingers through Daishou's hair and got lost in thought.

About what? Who knows.

...

"What are you doing?" Bokuto asked, looking away from his phone and at Daishou.

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm gonna take a shower." Bokuto got up and Daishou sighed, already knowing why. "Take a shower on your own time."

"I am. My own time is wanting to take a shower with you."

"That meant without intruding on my shower."