□CHAPTER 10□

"I didn't do anything. He just... suddenly started avoiding me.." "It hurts, Kuroo.."
─────────────────────────────

The next morning, Bokuto and Kuroo were ready for class and was about to leave. "I wonder where Shou is, he's been gone all night."

"Yeah.." Bokuto said, a hint of sadness in his response. Kuroo slightly frowned and put his arm over Bokuto's shoulder.

"I'm sure he's fine, Bo. He wouldn't stay at a random person's house, 'cause I know that's what you're thinking," Kuroo said, trying to cheer up Bokuto as he booped his nose. Bokuto slightly smiled and nudged Kuroo's side.

"I was not."

"Whatever you say. Now, come on before we're late." They left the dorm and Kuroo locked the door. Daishou waited for a minute before he opened the closet door and walked out, checking the living room to make sure they actually left. He let out a breath of relief and stretched his body.

He fell asleep in the closet and didn't realize it. He walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face then walked out to change clothes. Daishou was about to grab a hoodie from the closet until he stopped and thought about what he was doing, turning around and going to the dresser to pick out his own hoodie.

He almost got one of Bokuto's on instinct. He's gonna miss wearing his hoodies. But he has to be careful so he can get his shit together.

He finished changing clothes and grabbed his keys from the kitchen, leaving the dorm and locking the door. The walk to his first class sent dread throughout his whole body. This was a class he had with Bokuto.

When he got to class, he spotted Kuroo and Bokuto talking to each other, so he took the chance to sneak in without being noticed by them. He sat in the third row on the opposite side of them and put his hood up. Thankfully, the school isn't strict about hoods.

Kuroo was telling Bokuto about something until he suddenly stopped and looked to the side. "Kuroo?"

"Hey, it's Shou," Kuroo said, pointing to a lower row. Bokuto quickly turned to where he was pointing but didn't see him. He turned towards Kuroo with an angry pout.

"Way to mess with my feelings, Ketsu."

"No, you idiot, look." Kuroo pointed again and Bokuto followed, still not seeing anything. "I'd recognize that hoodie sleeve anywhere." The sleeve Kuroo was talking about had 'The Dicksons' written on the left sleeve.

"What hoodie?"

"The one that says 'The Dicksons.'"

"Ohhh, I see it. I'm gonna go talk to him." Bokuto was about to stand up but the professor walked in and looked like he did not want to deal with any shit so Bokuto sat back down. "Or maybe not."

"You'll get him second period."

...

After first period, Daishou already left and rushed to his second period before Bokuto saw him. He sat in the back and waited for class to start. Of course, the universe was against him and made the last open seat next to him. Daishou sighed and put his head down to hide from the world.