□BONUS□

a/n: they're not dating in this bonus and they're still enemies. bokuto's the cook
─────────────────────────────

Daishou's been out sick with a fever. Today is the second day and Kuroo's out on a business trip, so that leaves Bokuto to take care of him. His day couldn't get any worse.

The reason they hate each other so much is because they like the same person. Bokuto could care less about his enemy being sick. But, knowing he could help Daishou and he's not... doesn't sit right with him.

Against his better judgment, he gets the work Daishou's missing and heads back to the dorm. When he got there, Daishou's sitting on the couch and watching tv. Bokuto walked over and put the work on the table in front of Daishou, walking to his room after.

"I don't need your stupid help," Daishou said hoarsely. He's losing his voice, too.

"If you don't want to fail, yes, you do." Bokuto changed his clothes and walked out to the kitchen, getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator and walking into the living room. "When was the last time you took a shower?" he asked, tossing the bottle to Daishou.

"I can barely move a muscle without it aching. What do you think, genius?"

"Aww, grandma need her cane?"

"Ha-ha, very funny. How about grandma takes her cane and shove it up your ass?"

"Oooh, such vulgar language for a little old lady. I'm soooo scared."

"You're lucky I can't move."

"Get up, anyway. You need a shower."

"Don't tell me what I need." Daishou stood up anyway and limped to Bokuto's room and into the bathroom. He undressed and got in the shower, turning on the hot water to soothe his aching body. Bokuto picked out a shirt for Daishou to put on once he got out of the shower.

After 20 minutes, Bokuto was sure Daishou had slipped or something. He went to check up on him when he saw him come out of the bathroom. Daishou looked at him with disgust before walking to the bed. "What do you want?"

"I was coming to make sure you didn't bust your head or something like an idiot."

"Stop pretending like you care and get out so I can change." Bokuto put his hands up in surrender and walked out as Daishou closed the door. He walked over to the couch and sat down, flipping through the channels and settling on The Amazing World of Gumball. Daishou came out of the room a few minutes later and walked to the couch, stopping in front of Bokuto.

"Took you long enough."

"What the hell is this?" Daishou asked, pointing at his shirt.

"A shirt?"

"Why is it your shirt? And if you wanted to be nice and pick out clothes for me, you could've at least gave me pants."

"Unless you wanna overheat, you need to wear as little clothes as I'm comfortable with. Which means my shirt that reaches past your hips because I don't want to see more than I have to."

Daishou rolled his eyes and sat on the opposite side of the couch. "Whatever. Now your stupid smell is gonna be all over me and I just took a shower."