□CHAPTER 9□

"Goddamn it!" "I like him.."
──────────────────────────────

Daishou woke up and blinked against the sunlight peeking through the curtains and shining directly in his eyes. He tried to move his legs and stretch, but he couldn't. Daishou would've started to panic if the rational part of his brain didn't let him know that he felt two people against his body.

"What?" he asked groggily, turning his head side to side to look at the two people. He knew one of them was Bokuto, but due to him still being half asleep, he couldn't figure out who the other person was. Daishou was able to shimmy one arm free and push the other person's forehead so he could see their face.

Now, he was fully awake, as he realized this mysterious person was none other than his longtime crush, Kuroo. He stared in shock as his face got hotter. Bokuto and now Kuroo? He doesn't think his face could take any more heat. It only worsened when Daishou felt Bokuto's chest press further into his back and push him closer to Kuroo.

"God, you may as well just kill me now," Daishou thought, trying not to breathe too hard and wake up Kuroo. Bokuto's and Kuroo's legs were tangled with his, and Bokuto's arm was on his waist, Kuroo's on his hip. Kuroo's soft breathing caressed Daishou's lips and it took every ounce of his being to remain as calm as possible.

Once he took time to take this all in, it calmed him, made him feel tired all over again. He scooted closer back into Bokuto and put his arm over Bokuto's, his other hand going under Kuroo's cheek. Daishou smiled at this moment before his eyelids grew heavier and he allowed them to close.

...

Bokuto and Kuroo were up and staring at Daishou from the foot of the bed as he slept. "He looks peaceful," Kuroo said.

"Yeah, for once," Bokuto said back. Daishou moved his leg and Bokuto nudged Kuroo. "He's waking up."

"How do you know?"

"When I'm not there, he stretches his legs all the way out then brings them up to his chin and back down."

Kuroo stared at Bokuto with a raised eyebrow as Daishou woke up. "Why do you know this information?" Bokuto rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat.

Daishou sat up and rubbed his eye. "G'morning.." he said sleepily. Bokuto fell to his knees and covered his mouth to stop the compliment he would've said out loud. Kuroo crouched down next to him and put his hand on Bokuto's back.

"Dude, are you good?" Kuroo asked in a concerned tone.

"That was the cutest 'good morning' I've ever heard in my entire life, do you think I'm good?" Bokuto said quietly, but loud enough that Kuroo could hear him.

"You've got it bad, Bo," Kuroo said with a chuckle, patting Bokuto's back before standing up and seeing Daishou looking at them with a raised eyebrow. He walked over to the side Daishou was on and ruffled his hair. "Morning, bed head."

"You're one to talk," Daishou muttered, leaning into Kuroo's touch. Kuroo smiled before taking his hand off Daishou's head.

"So, what should we do today?" Kuroo asked, getting confused looks from Bokuto and Daishou.