□CHAPTER 8□

"I think I... love him."
────────────────────────────────

Bokuto moved Daishou's thigh off his shoulder and slid his hands up the back of his thighs as he stood up, his hands going under Daishou's hoodie. Bokuto's hands felt cold against Daishou's skin and it made him shiver. "Look at me."

Daishou slowly picked his head up and their eyes met. They glanced at every part of the other's face until they stopped at their lips. Daishou grabbed Bokuto's face and they slowly leaned in, their lips brushing against each other. "What are you waiting for? Kiss me." Bokuto smiled and pulled Daishou closer to his body, their lips finally meeting.

It wasn't filled with lust, but with need for the other. Their hearts were pounding against each other's chest and it made them tighten their embrace. Bokuto turned Daishou's back towards the bed and pushed him down, Daishou propping his legs up.

When they separated for breath, they were breathing heavily and staring at each other.

Bokuto hugged Daishou and he hugged back, wrapping his legs around his waist. They closed their eyes and enjoyed the other's presence, eventually falling asleep.

...

"When did Kuroo say he'll be home?" Daishou asked, flipping the sandwich he was making.

"Around six. They got him working ten hours."

Daishou turned off the stove and put the sandwich on a plate, walking into the living room and sitting on the couch next to Bokuto. He put his legs on the couch and leaned on Bokuto's chest, watching him flip through channels on the tv.

Bokuto looked over and saw the sandwich that Daishou had. He had stopped flipping through the channels and that caught Daishou's attention. "Why'd you stop?" he asked, turning his head to look at Bokuto.

"Can you make me one?"

"One of what?"

"A grilled cheese."

"Uh, no? Go make your own."

"You're the cook. Can you do it? Please?" Daishou rolled his eyes and huffed, setting the plate in Bokuto's lap and getting up from the couch.

"Just take that one." Daishou walked into the kitchen and turned the stove back on, getting the bread, butter, and cheese back out.

Bokuto watched Daishou for a minute before he smiled and looked back to the tv, picking up the grilled cheese. "Wifey material," he mumbled, taking a bite of the sandwich.

Daishou got done making his sandwich a few minutes later and turned the stove off again, going back to the couch and sitting down, leaning on Bokuto's chest.

"What did you find to watch?"

"Couldn't find anything good, so I went with the best choice, The Princess and the Frog."

"Of course it's the best choice, it's an amazing movie and will always be amazing," Daishou said, taking a bite of his grilled cheese.

"Yeah, that's why I picked it, genius." Daishou glared and hit Bokuto's chest, his hand recoiling off. He stared at his chest while Bokuto stared at him. "You know it's gonna recoil off, why do you keep doing this?"