□CHAPTER 6□

"You wanted to get caught, didn't you?"
────────────────────────────────

"At this point, these marks will never go away 'cause you keep making more," Daishou said, looking at his neck in Bokuto's bathroom mirror. "To make matters worse, I have to live with you in the same room, sleep in the same bed, and I don't get a shred of privacy in the shower."

"Why do you complain so much? I'm not that horrible to live with."

"You are when I can't even shower in peace. You either have to unnecessarily be in the bathroom, or worse, in the shower."

"Hey, shower sex is one of the best kinds of sex. I might as well take advantage of it if I can. Besides, why don't you just lock the door?"

"I would lock the door if you gave me the chance to. You're always literally on my ass."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Fuck you mean 'what do you mean by that'? Every time I go to take a shower, you rush over to me and attach yourself to my waist like a damn leech."

"It's my bathroom, so why can't I come in?"

"Because it's my privacy. I'm in the shower to get clean, not fucked."

"Who said anything about fucking? I could do the bare minimum."

"Uh huh, and what could the bare minimum possibly be?"

"I could use your thighs."

Daishou blinked at Bokuto a few times, not believing that's as far as he'd go. "Absolutely not."

"Wha- come on!"

"Stop trying to find a way to get in the shower with me!"

...

"Can you guys go grocery shopping today? I can't 'cause I have to work, so I'm leaving this class early," Kuroo said, leaning on his right arm.

"I thought you didn't work on Fridays?" Daishou asked, turning to look at Kuroo as Bokuto peeked over his shoulder.

"I don't, but they're calling me in today," Kuroo let out a long sigh, rolling his eyes at the world. "Should I pretend to be sick?"

"No, get that coin, dummy," Bokuto replied, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Yeah, you idiot, don't pass up the chance on making money," Daishou added, smacking Kuroo behind the head.

"Fine, fine. No need to bully me," Kuroo laughed, rubbing his head.

...

"Bokuto, help put away the groceries!" Daishou yelled from the kitchen. Bokuto groaned from the lliving room.

"But my feet hurt! We've been shopping for three hours!"

"Do I give a fuck? No, not one. So get up and help."

"But I don't want to." Daishou sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He walked into the living room and over to Bokuto, standing in front of him with his arms crossed. "What?"