š–”š–“š–Š

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰⁰¹; ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ 

↳ Y/N'S POV

❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 not to cry. my life was the worst thing that has ever happend to me. i dont like it. since i moved to Seoul two years ago, i thought i would be happier. how come i didnt?

i came to korea from france. but even though im not happier here at all, i wouldnt go back to france. i didnt get to know my parents well, since they left when i was four. they were alcoholics, according to what people say. i lived with my aunt, but unfortunately she died 2 years ago, so that was the reason i came to korea. so i can get a new start. well, it wasnt as i thought it would be. suddenly, i got into huge debts so i started gamblimg. it honestly couldnt get worse.

i walked down the street. it was about 11pm. i walked to the nearest park and sat on a bench. i was alone in the park except one man. he was sitting across the park on the other bench. he was wearing a suit and had a suitcase. i couldnt see his face properly, but i could feel his eyes on me. he was literally staring at me. what does he want?

i started to get uncomfortable as he continued to stare at me for several minutes. suddenly he stood up from the bench. oh god, he started walking towards me. what a good day to get kidnapped. i was paralyzed. i froze on the bench and didnt move. my hand was in my pocket, where my penknife was, so i could stab that dude in case he would attack me.  

"excuse me,"-he went on. shit. here we go. okay dont panic.

"would you like to play a game..?"-he continued. he doesnt think im stupid, does he? this was a trap.

"for money, of course.."- he added. well.. nevermind.. but what game though? i hope he's not a pervert, he seems to be a gentleman i guess.

i showed him off my interest and he explained me the rules of ddakji. i think i played several times already. if i win, i get 100,000 won. however, if i lose, i get a slap. fair enough. 

i tried, but i didnt flip his red paper. i got a slap. damn that man slaps hard. anyways, on my second try it did flip. oh thank god. the mam took the money from his suitcase and placed it to into my hand.

"good job"-he said.

"..but you know, there are many other games you could win money for.. if you wish to join the games, call here-" -he handed me a business card with a circle, triangle and a square on it. on the other side, there was a phone number.

"due is tonight, 1am, think twice, y/n"-said the man as he was leaving. how the hell did he know my name? 

i was standing alone at the park, at night, with 100.000 won in my hand and a penknife in my pocket. i froze. damn, is this a dream or something? i put the money in my other pocket and started walking home, trying to process what have just happend.

as i got home, it was almost 12am. i sat on my bed and looked at the business card, which the man gave me. should i call? oh fuck it. i have literally nothinh to lose and those 100.000 won definitely arent enough to pay my debts. i grabbed the phone and dialed the number. 

after few seconds someome picked it up. it didnt sound like a human voice at all. a robot? or voice changer? anyways...  

"name, surname, age, birth date" -said the man. isnt it weird that i will give  informations about me to some stranger on the phone? nope

"y/n, l/n, 18, 18.3.2003.." -i said. well, nothing  does really matter right now, soo... yeah..

"come to the park at 1am tonight, the password is red light green light" -said the man, as he ended the call. how rude

i got read. i took my phone, keys and penknife.. i started walking to the park. it was 0:57 am. uhh 3 min early. it was pretty cold outside. suddenly i saw a van. it stopoed in front of me. uhm...  men? men in a pink/red suit were sitting in the van. 

"miss y/n..?"

"yeah uhm.."

"password?"

"red light green light"

suddenly the door of the wan opened and they let me in. i got into the van regretting my whole life. i saw about 6 people asleep there. i hope they were just asleep... there were about 5 asleep men and 1 girl, but she didnt seem to be asleep at all. whatever. i didnt talk to anyone, cause i had nobody to talk to. suddenly some grey gas covered my face and i noticed my eyes closing. i couldnt control them and i just fell asleep. i fell asleep in some van with two red minions and 6 unconsious people around me, including myself. probably the best situation i've ever gotten to in my whole life.. ❞

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · . 

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 856

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!<3