š–“š–Žš–“š–Š

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

𝟎𝟎𝟗│ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒"-sae said happily. "lets end this game"-she added. i smiled at her. there is a big chance we both will get out of here. "wait here, i'll talk to to gihun"-sae said as she started walking towards gihun. i stayed on my bed because my wound still hurt a bit.

i was staring at the floor while zooning out. suddenly i heard footsteps towards me. i looked up, just to see that asshole sangwoo. "what"-i said. "you arent okay, are you"  "what do you mean"

"you barely touched your food.."-he took a knife from his pocket. oh not again.. "you're too confident with that knife"-i laughed at him.

"i could end your life with just one stab.."  

"so when are you going to do it"

he stared in my eyes, slowly losing his confidence. was he too weak to kill me? "how pathetic, sangwoo.."

"sangwoo! what are you doing there?!"-gihun yelled as he ran with sae towards me and sangwoo. 

"y/n, are you okay?"-sae walked up to me. "of course"-i smiled at her. "you know... gihun really needs the money, he cannot vote to leave this game since he came this far.."-sae said. "but we should definitely give it a try"-she added.

"hey! we want to end the game"-sae walked up to random guard. he looked confused. "if the majority agrees, you have to let go of us"-sae reminded one of the rules we signed at the beggining of the game.

few minutes later, they brought us the voting machine. there were the two buttons; red and green. first to vote was gihun. he looked at sae and me with the apologizing stare while pushing the red button to continue the game. next it was my turn. without hestitating i pushed the green button to leave this place. next up was sae. she pushed the green buttton as well, even though i knew she needed the money. i did too, but our lives were more important that our debts we got ourselves into. and the last one was sangwoo.. he paused for a second but then pushed the red button to continue the game. now it was 2-2. what now?

i looked at sae, little bit stressed. if they dont let go of us, i will die here. im not strong enough to compete again.

"the ones who voted to stay will compete in the next and last game tommorrow. the ones who voted to leave will not compete in the game, but will be let free after the end of the last game."-the guard said.