𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

╰➤ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 "♫♫" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 :)

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰¹¹; ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ 

❝ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 go, its almost 11am"-sae said to me. i wanted to stay longer with cheol, it was fun being with him. but gihun was probably waiting for us. "bye cheol, see you soon"-i said as i hugged the little cute boy. "see you soon y/n!"-he hugged me tighter and smiled at me. it was so sweet, i wish i could stay longer here in korea.. 

"i will visit you tommorrow"-sae hugged her brother too. they are so sweet. she is such a softie for her brother. 

she stood up and we left the shelter. she didnt take my hand as usually. so that means i took hers. "is everything okay?"-i asked her. "i-im just little bit exhausted"-she slowly took her hand away. "everything will be okay, trust me"-i said and took her hand anyway. 

it was a sunny day that day. the sun was shining, but wasnt very warming since it was winter. her hands were so warming and soft. few days ago i thought that both of us are going to die. and now i am holding hands with her, walking down the streets while sun was shining into her beautiful dark eyes.

we finally arrived to the café we were supposed to meet gihun. he was already there, waiting for us. as soon as he saw us he smiled and waved. i let go of sae's hand and ran up to him to give him a hug. he tried to look as if he was happy, but i knew he was hiding the sadness behind the big smile. "hello girls, its nice to see you,"-he said. "lets have a seat"

the three of us sat around the table in the corner of the café. "i want you to know that i keep my promises,"-he went on. "and you may know that each of us is getting 15.2 billion won, so since it is really large amount of money, it would be better to give you checks with the money"-he said. that makes sense. both me and sae agreed. i was very surprised that he already had those checks and was able to give them to us. "here. you deserve it"-he said as he handed us the checks, finally making us rich. i looked unbelievably at the check. at that moment, i didnt even realize how much money was being handed over to me.

after that, gihun didnt want to just leave, he wanted to talk more. he wanted to know our hobbies and eveything about us. "and what are your plans for the future? what will you do with the money?"-he asked us. "i will reunite my family and buy us a big house.."-sae said. "thats nice"-gihun said. i felt their eyes on me. it was my turn to speak. "i- i need to go back to france and stay there.."-i said while avoiding eye contact with sae. "may i ask why?"-gihun got curious. "when i will pay my debts, im sure that those men will still chase me for the rest of my life for more money, thats why i need to leave"  "when"-sae spoke. "when what?"-i said. "when are you leaving"-she said upsetly. "i have a flight to deauville next week"  "oh.."-she sounded disappointed.. "for how long are you staying there?"-gihun asked. "i will stay there maybe for a month and then i will decide what next"