𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

╰➤ i advise to read the previous chapter again for more context :)

╰➤ you can also listen to the song while reading<3

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰¹³; ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ

↳ Y/N'S POV

❝ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍, wake up!"-i heard repeatedly. i slowly opened my eyes to see sae on the top of me. "ugh, finally! get your lazy ass out of the bed now, i've been waking you up here for over 15 minutes now"-she said as she got off me and went to the kitchen.

i felt so weird, everything felt unreal. where am i? is jiyeong actually dead? was it just a dream? i couldnt believe that it was just a stupid dream. i've never had a dream that felt so real before. i could remember everything from the dream clearly. i played the squid game all over again with her, then i woke up at some beach, then we were talking with jiyeong and then.. she kissed me. maybe.. maybe she just wanted to say last goodbye?

after a few minutes of thinking i got up and went to the kitchen. sae was already making breakfast for us. "sae, i had a strange dream tonight"-i told her. "really? i had a weird dream too, i saw jiyeong there"-she responded. i paused for a moment. this was not a coincidence. "i saw her too.. do you think she wanted to say her last goodbye this way?"-i asked while looking straight into sae's eyes. "maybe, who knows?"-she said as she handed me a toast on a plate. "thanks"

-

"so,"-sae finally spoke. "what about your flight to france huh"-she stared at me as she finished her sentence. "i texted my friend.. the flight is in two weeks"

"are you actually leaving?"

"i think so"- i slowly nodded my head. i guess she expected different answer. maybe she thought id stay in korea. "whatever"-she stood up and went to her room. i could feel the tension. she wasnt satisfied with my decision about leaving. it all got me thinking, why should i leave in the first place? im finally happy here. with her.

-

"dont be mad love,"-i followed sae into her room.

"love?"

mhm. "i dont want to leave you, i feel good here with you"-i said while looking straight (gay) into her eyes. "y/n youre so lovely right now"

"i love you sae, i really do.."-i said all of sudden. that was pretty brave, but obvious after all