š–™š–š–—š–Šš–Š

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰⁰³; ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ 

↳ Y/N'S POV

❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 talking with my new friend, ji-yeong for several minutes until the red minions came to the main room again. suddenly people started begging them to stop the game. they all were begging on their knees to let them go home but it seemed in vain. suddenly a man with glasses stood up and said that in those papers we signed was a rule, that if majority agrees to go home, they have to let us go. i honestly didnt even know about it, since i signed those papers without even looking at them. whatever, i will not leave this place without the money. how much, though?

the man was right so the guards brought a voting machine to the main room. there were two buttons, one red and one green. we all had to get in a line and vote. ji-yeong voted to stay. i was waiting for my turn, but it took forever since my number is low. finally it was my turn. i voted to stay without any hestitaion. the player with number 001 was an old man. who sent their grandpa here? he voted no. it still wasnt enough since the majority voted to stay. 

after we all voted, the guards pointed at the ceiling. there was a huge piggy bank with a lot of money. the total prize was 45,6 billion won. each player had 100 milion won and if they die, those millions will be added to the piggy bank. i looked at the piggy bank and then at 067. she seemed like she really needs that money. but all of us here do too. and the winner can be only one. 

i was still looking at her as she was looking at the money. "stop simping.."-ji yeong looked at me and laughed. "but im not-"  "of course you are"-she cut me off. ji yeong knows too much.. "i just want to talk to her.."-i said. "do it then"-she said as i was staring at the floor. i think she is right. i like making new friends, and 067 seems that she doesnt have anybody to talk to here. maybe i should... okay, lets just stop overthinking, its not gonna help either of us.

i stood up and walked towards 067. "hello.." -i said. she looked at me without any facial expression. "hi" -she said after few moments of silence. "wanna join us..?" -i said pointing at my bed, where ji yeong was sitting. "why?"    "well i dont know, but its always good to have friends, right?"-i said while smiling at her. "okay then"-she said. she seemed so emotionless, she definitely needs friends. we slowly started walking towards my bed. "so whats your name..?"-i asked while walking. "why do you want to know it..?"   "so i can call you by it..?"   ...she didnt response. how rude of her. "do you always ignore your friends, or you just dont have any..?"-i said. "who said we were friends..?"-she said. "i did"-i said as i sat on my bed and introduced her to ji yeong. 

we were talking for maybe 10 minutes. she didnt want to tell a lot, but i can read people. she was cutting off all of her friends, because she didnt want to get hurt. now its hard to gain her trust... "my name is y/n by the way..."-i said.   "y/n... thats a pretty name"-she said. i swear i saw a little smile on her face... then we saw the man, who was yelling at 067 as he was walking towards us. his number was 456. he asked us to join his team. honestly, i agreed because in our small "group" we were three girls. it would be better to join his team. me and ji yeong agreed, while 067 was hesitating. she clearly didnt trust people. but since my face is very pretty, i successfully convinced her.

in 456's team there was a young man with number 199. he seemed kind. then the man with glasses, his number was 218. i dont know, but i wouldnt trust him.. and then the old man with number 001. well... what a wonderful team. but its still better than nothing. then we all got our food.. the lights will go out in about 15 minutes.. "listen, it would be better if we stayed together during the night, if anything would happen.."-456 went on. i mean he's right. then we divided into two groups; me, 067 and ji yeong, and in the second group was 456, 218, 199 and 001. 

me, 067 and ji yeong sat on my bed. we sat in silence. not the embarassing one, but the comfortable one. i think all of us deserved a little bit of peace after we saw hundreds of people die in front of our eyes. 

my bed was above ji yeong's bed. she went to her bed and left me and 067 sitting in my bed. suddenly, a woman started yelling at the guards because they didnt let her use the bathroom. after a lot of yelling and convincing they finally let her go to the restrooms. "come with me"-067 said as she took my hand and led me to the bathrooms. not gonna lie, i was very confused.. she opened the stall, where the woman was. she was smoking there... "stay here"-said 067 as she was climbing to the vent above the stall, where 212 was. after about two minutes the guards started yelling that we should get out because its almost lights out. i hurried 067 but i didnt get response. "hey, 023! come help me"-said 067 as she was trying to get out of the vent. i gave her my hand and she jumped but she fell so we both fell to the ground. "hurry up girls, you can save these things for later!"-212 said in a hurry. quickly enough 067 got off of me and we hurried to our beds. 212 was bothering 067 with tons of questions about what did she see in the vent. "i will tell you tommorrow"-said 067. finally, 212 stopped following us and she got to her bed. 

me and 067 got to my bed. soon, the PA system started counting down and then the lights went out. ji yeong didnt even bother to say goodnight and she went to her bed and went sleep. i couldnt sleep so we were talking with 067. she is a good listener. "so now, are we friends after all..?"-i asked her. "i guess so..."-she said in her cold voice. i think i gained a little bit of her trust. good start. she was asking me so random questions, but it was fun to answer them. it was a peaceful night until... ❞

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1123