š–‹š–”š–šš–—

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰⁰⁴; ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ 

↳ Y/N'S POV

❝ 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 people started yelling at each other. people were breaking the glass bottles from dinner, so they can defend theirselves with it. 101's team was attacking people so for each killed person the 100 million won will be added to the piggy bank. i feel so bad for what can people do only for money. me and 067 got out of my bed and went to look for 456 and other teammates. i didnt know where ji yeong was, probably she stayed in her bed. i hope she's okay. i was running across the room to find 456 and the others but when i turner around, 067 wasnt there. i lost her. damn it. then a man from the 101's team was running towards me. i quickly grabbed a piece of shatered glass and  stabbed him before he could stab me. then i finally saw 456 defending himself. i ran to him and helped him to get that ugly ass bitch from 101's team away. "are you all okay..?"-456 asked me. "y-yeah, i am okay but i dont know where is ji yeong and 067, i will look after them.."-i said. he nodded. "be careful"

i ran to the middle of the room and looked for 067. i saw her. that ugly bitch himself, 101, pushed her against the wall and tried to choke her. she tried to escape but he held her tightly. i pointed the piece of glass to his neck. "let go of her"-i said. 067 looked very surprised that i came. 101 turned turned his head a little bit. "who do you think you ar-"   "NOW!" i almost stabbed him. "fine, fine... you're lucky this time. but next time you won't"-101 said as he let go of 067. then he disappeared in the crowd. "thanks"-067 spoke. "anytime" i smiled at her. "are you hurt?"-i asked the pretty girl. "no.. you?"-she said. "nope" ...i took her hand and brought her to our team. "ah girls, im happy that you are here without any serious injuries"-456 spoke. "has anybody seen ji yeong? number 240?"-i said in worry. i got no response. that means i will have to find her by myself. i started walking towards the crowd to find her. "where do you think you're going, huh?"-a voice spoke. i turned around. of course it was 067. "to find ji yeong"-i answered as if it was the most obvious think in the world. "you're not going anywhere now. do you want to get hurt?"-she spoke in a very serious tone. "why do you even care" ... "fine, go if you want to"-she said.

↳ SAE'S POV

"thanks for permission, mom"-023 said as she started walking away from me to find that 240 girl or whatever. and no, im not jealous or anything.. i guess. i ran after her to help her, in case someone would attack her. sadly, i didnt find her in the fighting crowd. i was looking for her everywhere, but i didnt see her. "067, come here, you're not safe there"-456 yelled after me. he was probably right. 023 is not stupid, she wouldnt get hurt that easily. i hope. i started walking back to the group. suddenly, that 240 girl  appeared there. oh thank god, 023 is okay and found her. now she's safe. "oh 023 finally found you"-i said to 240. "what? i came here by myself i didnt see y/n anywhere"-240 spoke. fuck. where is 023.

suddenly the lights started flickering. beds started falling and everyone panicked, because they were scared for their lives. i wasnt scared of mine, but for y/n's. she already gained my trust and i dont even know why or how. either way, i dont want to loose her, she seems like a good friend. i yelled her name and her number. i was sick of the flickering lights and i couldnt see anything. i heard as my teammates were yelling at me to stay and not to go, but i needed to find y/n. she helped me and saved my life before, now i should help her... as my teammates were yelling at me i noticed something.  everybody from my team was yelling at me to stay except player 218. he seemed suspicious from the beggining. he didnt care at all if any of the teammates will get hurt or not, he cared about himself and then tried to pretend that he cares. how pathetic. 

there wasnt much time to thin about my conspirations about that ugly bitch so i hurried to find y/n. what if she's hurt? no, no, she is okay.. i yelled her name so many times that i didnt even count it. i was so hopeless. okay, one last time. "y/n!!"-i yelled as much as i could with a tiny piece of hope in my heart. "here!"-i heard yelling across the room. my eyes hurt from that stupid flickering light so bad. i was running towards y/n. she was in the corner. there were few men surrounding her. as i saw them, i immediately ran faster to her to help her defend herself. she obviously didnt need help. i was shocked when i saw how she knocked out those mfs in few seconds. that was hot, not gonna lie. she stood there, her clothes were covered in blood. but it was blood of the dudes, she has injured or killed. she looked at me with her penkinfe in her right hand and smile on her face as soon, as she saw me. "oh hey, are you hurt..?"-she asked. the fact that she cared about me more than care about herself made my heart melt. "wow...well, i am okay, and even ji-yeong is, we should get back now"-i said. she came to me and gave me a little hug. 

i gave her my hand and we went back to our team. everyone was shocked to see y/n covered in blood, but i knew that she's not injured. that sus bitch 218 didnt look too happy when he saw my y/n alive. everyone, except 218, has checked on y/n if she's injured... we made an agreement that for this night two of us will stay awake and watch if another fight will occur. 456 and 218 stayed awake and let us sleep. thank god, i was so tired. i bet even y/n is. she went to talk to ji-yeong for few minutes. i lied down on my bed. after those few minutes y/n came. "uhm hey 067, i wa-"-she went on but was cut off by me. "dont call me by my number. im sae-byeok" ... "woah thats a pretty name... for a pretty girl"-she said. i tried so hard not to smile but keep my straight face. "well, thank you... what did you want to say by the way..?" ... "yeah uhm, i was just wondering if i could stay with you tonight because i dont like to be alone.."-she said. "of course,"

she laid next to me. what could be on her mind? 

"hmm y/n.. that's a pretty name"-i said. "uhm thanks, but how did you know my name since i didnt tell you yet?"-she asked. "ji-yeong told me"-i answered. i loved to be with her. i dont trust people at all, so how come she gained my trust in just not even a day? i will make sure to keep her safe. but she can defend herself for sure. i wish we were something more than just friends. did i really start simping over a girl who i know for not even a day? 

after few minutes of talking she seemed very tired. "you should get rest"-i said. "i know, i know"-she said. she hugged me and placed her head on my chest. she literally used me as her pillow. not complaining, though. "good night, sae-byeok"-she said. 

"good night,"  ❞

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1307