𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

𝟎𝟎𝟕│ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇꜱ

𝚜𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 so pretty. and i told her that. she laughed and thought that i was just joking. but i wasnt. "but you are prettier,"-y/n said coming closer and looking into my eyes. "w-what are you doing"-i said as she came even closer to me. again, i am not complaining. "in case i die tommorrow, i'd like to give you a-"-she said but paused for a second. "a little kiss just in case..?"-she went on. god, yes please. "i mean sure, but without the dying tommorrow, okay?"-i tried to look emotionless as always. "yeah yeah"-she gave me a small kiss on my cheek and we stared into each other's eyes. i hestitated for a second. but this may be my last day with her. oh fuck it. i kissed her on her lips. i couldn't resist. i wrapped my hands around her waist, still kissing her. she put her arms around my neck.

"lights out is in 30 minutes!"-i heard a voice saying. it was that stupid guard ruining my time with y/n. "uh i think maybe we should get back"-y/n said as she pulled away from the kiss. "mhm" we both got out from the bathrooms and headed back to our team. "what did take you so long?"-ji yeong smirked. i pretended i didnt hear that, i just ignored it. 

it was time for dinner. we all lined up to get our food. after we finished it all, we had some time left till lights out. so we just talked with y/n and other teammates. 

the lights were turned off. we headed to our beds. we all needed to rest after this exhausting day. we need to get ready for the next day and next game. i wonder what it is. the games are so random and unexpecting that i could never guess them. i just need to get through them all no matter what. for my brother and mom. and maybe y/n.. the night was peaceful and we were able to get a little bit of rest, thankfully. y/n slept next to me in case anything would happen.

the next morning a classical music woke us up as always. y/n was next to me, slowly waking up. "oh hey sae"-she said smiling at me with her eyes closed. she has never called me "sae" before. i think i like it? "good morning"-i smiled back. 

we got our food for breakfast and were told to prepare for the third game. i was so nervous, but i didnt want anyone to know about that. "dont worry, we all wil survive"-y/n randomly said as we were being escorted to another room. am i really that easy to read? i just smiled at her. i hope she is right. we were escorted to that white room again. we were told to make teams of two and then shake our hands with the partner. i immediately turned to y/n so we can pair up together. i walked up to her. i offered her my hand to shake so we can pair up. "rather no"-she said. it honestly broke my heart a little bit. why would she do that. "go pair up with someone you dont know"-she said. it sounded little bit rude to me. is she mad at me for that kiss? i looked at her in confusion, still little heartbroken or whatever. i have never felt such a feeling before. something weird.