š–‹š–Žš–›š–Š

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰⁰⁵; ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇꜱ 

↳ Y/N'S POV

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 morning i woke up next to sae-byeok. suddenly an alarm woke up everybody. we had to get our breakfast. i got up from sae's bed and saw the red guards taking dead bodies away. money has been added to the piggy bank and i saw a smirk on 101's face. i bet his smirk will fade away when i will beat his ass one more time.

"hey, get up or you won't get your food"-i said to sae as i started walking to get in the line. i saw her following me to the line. she stood behind me. suddenly that toilet girl 212 approached her and started asking questions. "what have you seen last night? tell me!"-she said to sae. "i think they were melting sugar.."-sae said. "sugar? thats all?"-212 said. sae nodded which made 212 go away and get to the end of the line. "what do you think the next game will be..?"-i spoke. "i dont really know.. we will see"-she said. then we finally got our food. it was that bread looking thing, i dont even know what it was...

"players, please get ready for the second game"-the woman on the PA speaker spoke after we all finished our food. "what if i die?"-i jokingly asked sae as she was sitting next to me. "you won't"-that was all she said. then she stood up and we all were then escorted to a room. we had to choose one of the four shapes. triangle, star, circle and umbrella. "i will go with triangle"-sae said to me. "i will choose umbrella"-i said. "no, lets pick the same thing"-she said. i saw 456, he picked umbrella. 212 picked star. 199 picked circle. sae and 218 picked triangle. i was about to line up in front of the umbrella door but sae pulled me away. "i said we are doing the same shape"-she said a bit upset. so whether i wanted or not, i was doing the triangle shape.

few moments later we all were handed a tin. we all sat on the ground in the colorful room, more like a playground. i opened the tin. there was a... cookie? there was a triangle shape on it and there was also a needle. "welcome to the second game, you will have to carve out the shape you picked in the time limit. if your cookie breaks, you will be eliminated. good luck" ... i looked at sae. what would happen if i chose the umbrella? i would've died right on the spot. "thank you"-i said to sae. she smiled at me and started carving out the shape. 

there were 2 minutes left. "promise me you will return"-sae said as she stood up and showed her carved triangle to the guard. "player 067, passed" ... "i'll try"-i smiled at her as she was leaving the playground room or whatever.

i saw 456 still struggling to carve out his umbrella. god i wish i could help him. we literally had less than two minutes to carve that mf shapes out of the cookie or whatever. i had just one side to go for my triangle to be completed. 

1:34 was on the timer. i had literally no time. 456 started.. umm licking his cookie? nevermind

↳ SAE'S POV

i noticed ji-yeong made it out alive. but y/n still hasnt come yet. i was standing in the middle of the room waiting only for her. "your girlfriend hasnt returned?"-ji yeong said. she's not my girlfriend duh. at least not yet.. ji-yeong is so annoying that i didnt even answer. im seriously not gonna waste my time talking with her if y/n could be now dead. 

i finally saw someone coming. oh. it was 456. i ran towards him. "is y/n okay?"-i asked in worry. ... "i am"-y/n said as she was right behind 456. oh thank god. i hugged her. "i keep my promises"-she said while i was hugging her. 

"we should get to know each other a little bit more, lets tell our names to each other!"-456 spoke. "my name is gi-hun"-he started. then he looked at player 199. "i'm ali"-he said. "where are you from, ali?"-gi hun asked. "pakistan" ... "where is it?" ... "above india"-218 joined the conversation. "that's right"-ali said. 

"my name is sang woo"-218 said. "mine is ji-yeong"-240 spoke. then everybody looked at me and y/n. ugh it was our turn. "my name is y/n"-she spoke first. "i'm sae-byeok"-i said. "those are pretty names, but i'm not sure if they suit you though"-456 said. how rude of him. 

then we all were talking. we all agreed that every night two of us will stay awake and stay on guard if any fight would occur. tonight was mine and y/n's turn. 

then we had dinner. everybody went to bed except me and y/n. lights went off. i started talking with y/n so i dont fall asleep. we told each other about our past and our favorite things. it was fun. i didnt care about that money at all. i cared about her. the night was peaceful without any fights, so we continued talking for the rest of the night until we fell asleep. ❞

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 865