Determination is Poisonous

They say he can use multiple quirks.

He can beat down any enemy within mere seconds.

That he looks more like a villain rather than a hero.

These were a few amongst the many rumours that had spread out. The rumour of a person donning a tattered green hero suit, their face covered by a mask and a green hood. Two holes for the cold, tired eyes to peer out of. 

This was almost essentially everything the heroes had to work with when trying to find Midoriya. Needless to say, it was going to be difficult. He had removed his GPS tracker a few days ago and left it at a random yard. Seemingly deciding to get rid of any ways to trace him.

The hero search group consisted of Edgeshot, All Might, Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady and the hospital discharged Ryukyu.

Typically rescue missions weren't her slice of cake, but considering how she knew of his contributions and strength of the Overhaul case and the fact that her aerial search would prove to be incredibly useful, she decided to get out to search for the boy. Even if it meant that she had to leave a bit earlier than she could.

They decided to scan near the last area the GPS tracker last gave off a signal, a few miles to the west of Kamino ward. Meaning Midoriya was clearly aiming to help the civilians while combatting the villains.

Spending a few hours of to search the areas, the search they thought would be quick turned a bit more...annoying.

He was clearly off the radar at this point, the rumours they had were based off certain directions, but the fact that villains were basically robbing every store possible nearby and the fact that the people were so uncooperative, meant that information wasn't very easily procured.

Regardless the day ended with them, deciding to set up in the roof of a building and to try and find him the next day. It was an awkward atmosphere for those trying to find Midoriya but they sat silently as Ryukyu talked to Endeavor on the phone.

"yes. That's right," she replied on the device, "we are yet to find him. He does seem to have saved a group of young girls near the station, when we somehow managed to ask them if they knew where he went, they only pointed towards West and said they saw him run that direction."

It was painstaking but after a few more minutes of conversing with Endeavor, he finally hung up and Ryukyu let out a sigh of exasperation. 

"I cannot believe that he of all people would end up like this..." she commented seemingly out of nowhere. She remembered about the brief moment of when she had praised his actions in saving Eri. 

Throughout the entire process, with trying to save Lemillion (Mirio Togata) and Nighteye, Deku had managed to protect both himself and Eri while fighting Overhaul. 

That's not something many heroes could say after all, he was but a student, not yet grown yet. He had promise however. She had decided to perhaps send an offer for a work study but he ended up joining with Endeavor before she sent it out.

It was hard for her to believe though that they same boy she had found impressive for a 16 year old was now known by the old and young, in the city. He may as well be the most popular hero in the city as of right now, although the main reason being heroes being disliked in general, it seemed that the people thought rather highly of him.

They described him as caring and prioritising the others more than himself. He was a hero through and through, yet it didn't mean that he didn't have to pay a price to grow up so quickly.

To mature this much within a few months, no first year high school in the entire world could ever claim to have fought one of the strongest opponents possible at the tender age of 16 years old.