When the Villains Move First

Chapter 20: When the Villains Move First

A/N: Yo wys. So yes, I somehow forgot what I had written chapters before, regardless this is the beginning of the final fight for AFO. 

Idk how long this fight will span for, it could be 2 chapters it could be more. Anyways, we begin!

Tata~

____________________________________________________

"Ugh are you a freaking parasite?" Uraraka scoffed as she refused to look at AFO. 

"Can you speak such harsh words my friend? I'm literally transferring from one body to another so it will obviously be gruesome." AFO spoke in a deranged voice of Shigaraki. 

"Yeah, but why the hell does your body look like it had worms underneath your skin?!" 

"I am a man who has absorbed a multitude of quirks. Many of which would've caused physical mutation had they not conflicted with my other quirks. The form you saw before was what I ended up, a still human form but still different parts of my internally were different. Extra organs, reinforced structures, and now that I'm transferring the most of those type of quirks one by one so that my new body has them one by one."

"Whatever, the fact that you are doing this with more than Shigaraki's body is annoying and disgusting just make sure to not do this crap with me and I don't care." 

" Occhan! I wanna drink blood! I wanna drink fresh, juicy red blood!" Toga began whining behind Uraraka.

"Why are you describing it as if blood's anything but red?" 

"Some people who have certain mutations can have different coloured blood. Oh mine's still red though don't worry," AFO reassured.

"I don't care!" Uraraka was well regretting choosing to come with this shit fit.

"Well either way, just a couple more days, I sent my warning already. Now..." AFO grinned maniacally, "It's time to dance with some heroes..."

_____________________________________________

"Pause." Midoriya began, "What did the letter say?"

Nezu chuckled, " It says as follows 'Hello Friends,

I am the one loved by all. Everyone loves me it is I, AFO. Well just to let you guys know, we are currently in a cave system 15 km from where you guys are northwest. You heroes were to oh so long to find me that I got bored of it. But it's fine, I admit we're not all equally gifted so I just wanted to let you know, why don't you send over Mr. I'll kill you a.k.a Midoriya kun over here. I think I've gotten plenty bored of  hearing Toga whining about wanting to drink blood for the millionth time. It's about time we end this. I've waited long enough. <3

Regards,

Your Bestie or nightmare

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry but did he put a heart at the end of a sentence there?"  Snipe asked baffled.

"I don't understand why but this doesn't feel pleasant to see." Izuku muttered sarcastically as some of the others echoed agreements.

"I mean what the heck, I didn't sign up for this." Kalista, the Greek number 1 hero crossed his arms. 

By now most number 1s from each country made it to Japan. Some were ridiculously strong, some were ridiculously smart or other things they each had their playing field and that's what really mattered in cases like this.