Izuku's Determination

A/N: yo wys. Got to say, guys, moving houses from somewhere for 7 years and having a lot of things is to lightly put it, very FUCKING stressful. Regardless, I am writing this for you guys!

Yes if you are my danmachi fanfic reader than I am cucking you once more, but despair not! I am writing a chapter currently, it shall soon come out. I just have a lot on my plate people, I am being forced to get therapy, moving houses, get my exams in a couple of weeks, literally no way of me having any free time.

However, something that I never did before was ask you guys question. I doubt any of you will be bothered to  do this, but if u have any questions for me, ask me in the comments and I'll try answer them for the next chapter.

___________________________________________

Uraraka POV

It's been a tough time needless to say. De- Izuku kun didn't face much lashback for his return, that isn't to say there wasn't any but the majority voiced their opinion on how the arrival of international support overruled the worries of him being here.

But he himself seems troubled. As if he feels like he shouldn't be here, of course, we all noticed. After he left once, everyone is watching him even closer for signs of trouble, weirdly enough he seemed to be spending a lot of time with Ryukyu. Everyone found it slightly weird as to how they got along so well, but they shrugged it off.

However, something strange was soon about to happen.

Normal POV 

"What the actual..."

Right now, SaS, Midoriya, Ryukyu and other heroes all gathered in the U.A conference room. In front of them, the visualiser was on showing the faces of leaders of the country. They were all tough nuts to crack. They wouldn't be swayed by simple words and emotions, living off of facts and willing to make investments only if they see value in it.

They were the presidents of the world.

"So let me get this straight...Nezu, your grandiose plan, is to split the league up?" 

"Yes that is correct. By splitting them up, we can efficiently break up their ranks. The number of enemies isn't that high so they shouldn't pose that much of a threat. We'll split up the heroes too. This should be beneficial to you guys too, this will help prevent any villain in your country's thinking that this is their chance to act."

Every leader of the world stared into the screen, even Midoriya could tell that they weren't convinced. After all, the League of Villains were considered one of the most notorious villain squads right now, they weren't exactly everyday crooks made from the greed of money.

No, their greed was for something else. Evidently something more sinister yet obvious,

world domination.

"It should be plenty obvious to you that, should Japan fall to the League of Villains, you won't be safe either. The easiest way to deal with organised crime is to split them up, and swiftly end their joints. It's the same as fighting a colossal robot." Nezu smirked. 

Some of the people there shuddered as they were once more reminded as to who he was. This is Nezu, one of the most intelligent beings in their era. He was fearsome in his own sense with most of the 'smart' leaders or even heroes being at his feet in terms of intelligence.

"Nezu. Even then it is a risky move. Who's to say if your heroes cannot beat them in a foreign land? Being somewhere they are not used to, may lead them to lose. What then? Do you want me to take such a massive risk?" 

The American president. A sly bastard that one, he is overly patriotic with a dumb love for hotdogs, and a brain that seems to clearly have been built to trap others.