Shigaraki Tomura

A/N: Right so. Ppl have confirmed there hasn't been any confirmation of Deku's second quirk. I got a few thoughts bouncing around here and there but nothing to reveal yet so yh. Anyways, Ghost5731 (I'm assuming they identify as male. If not I apologise if this offends anyone) my dude, my BFF, please upload more stuff. 

Weird history of sorts, I decided to give my danmachi readers the finger and instead upload BNHA fanfics because of him. His Izuku x Momo fic sort of inspired me. And then I stumbled across the amazing Ryukyu fanfic, I was like 'fuck it. I'll make it too'

Jesus Fucking Christ. 

That was the one thought Izuku had as he tended to the cut he had gotten. It stung as if someone lit a flame on the open cut. 

Under normal circumstances, he would have great control over his own wounds and their healing. He would normally have access to go to Recovery Girl if the injury was serious or have enough balance to patch his own wounds.

Why did he not have those right now you may ask?

It's because he was currently riding on the back of a massive dragon. Going at tremendous speed towards the ocean. At some point from fighting with Ryukyu in the past couple of weeks, they grew rather comfortable around each other.

Not that they had any sort of special bond but rather simply were aware of each other's presences and knew enough about each other to be called 'friends.'

It was once said that the one thing that can make people forget about differences between each other is blood. After all, everyone bleeds the same red. No matter who or what they are. The two had literally fought off countless third rate criminals and 16 assassins sent to Izuku.

Fighting together easily made them forget the difference in their ages and Izuku no longer stuttered in his speech with Ryukyu. Ryukyu was friendly as well, telling him a fair share of personal details, or things you wouldn't normally disclose to a stranger.

"Hey, Tatsuma." Midoriya called out, not looking for her to spin her head round in her dragon form he continued speaking, "How long till we get there?"

"Approximately 10 mins more. Why?" 

"Because I have to finish these bandages first. Plus, we need to be careful of Shigaraki right now. He most likely didn't appear in front of heroes again either because he was in a weakened state or having some sort of growth operation. 

Regardless of what it was for, the fact that he's coming out specifically to fight Star and Stripes means he wants her quirk." 

'New Order huh? Quite a fearsome quirk. No way we can let that land in his hands.' Izuku looked forward with a determined gaze. Some few miles from his current position, they were beginning to fight. 

"We have made sure to contact the principal of U.A on top of the hero association to warn the USA of your arrival. It'll be fine, Midoriya." Ryukyu assured him.

"Oh, and how did they react?"

"They refused adamantly at first. They didn't want to let the life of their number 1 hero and possibly the fate of the rest of the world rest on the shoulder of a 16 year old high school student." 

Midoriya chuckled loudly, "So essentially they were calling me weak. As if they can do anything but cower behind their office chairs and sip on some high shelf whiskey while the heroes sacrifice their lives."

Ryukyu pondered on his words for a second before she decided to bite and ask, "Do you have anything against the hero association? Not to be rude, but I have never heard of any first year student ever knowing enough to complain about the hero association."