AFO's army

A/N: Ho ho ho, guess who's back.

I won't even lie, I have no excuse. Just didn't feel like writing MHA fanfics for a while, plus I had real life situations going on. Moving houses, national tournament training and the actual tournament, mock exams etc.

I appreciate the fact that no-one especially pressed onto me asking where tf I was, which shows that everyone either didn't care or were kind enough to be considerate of me. I prefer to think it was the latter, but whatever right?

I'm back, I don't know for how long but we shall go.

Tata~

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 23: AFO's Army

'No way it's that easy right? I mean surely out of all the things to happen, this would occur.'

Currently, Izuku was stuck in a baffled state. He wasn't even going full power, but the way AFO had crumbled, made it seem like overkill to even have all these heroes ready to eliminate this villain. 

Yet the body on the ground was an obvious sign that it was currently lifeless. It was undeniable.

"Oi oi oi, are ya kidding me? Ya brought us all to this shit 'ole to fight this grandiose villain, and he dies like that? Were ya messing with the entire world or somethin'?"  Kraiki spat at Izuku, who genuinely didn't have a come back to say.

"Kraiki stop!" Endeavor shouted, even though the man had been coated with flames, he still had a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek, "Don't you know that you shouldn't raise these flags?"

Kraiki sneered at Endeavor, "The hell you mean? What flags am I raisin'?" 

But then an eery chuckle filled the silence, it sounded fairly familiar to the Izuku and just about everyone else.

"Oh my dear friend, you know that I wouldn't fall from just that." 

Everyone came to a standstill, and stared where the voice came from. Endeavor silently cursed under his breath,

"Knew it." was all he said before his flames began flow even more vigorously. His glared fixed itself onto the location, where the voice had come from. Soon, Dabi walked out. 

"Say, Endeavor...can you truly try to kill me, knowing I'm your son?" 

Everyone stared at shock. The body was of Dabi, but the voice was of All for one. Izuku frowned, this was not how he had imagined these things to be. 

"My...son?" Endeavor repeated with wide shocked eyes.

Dabi chuckled lowly before blowing into a full throttle laughter. Not a single person moved. "Yes your son, who knows maybe he's somewhere deep inside here, maybe he's calling out to his Daddy to come and save him." AFO giggled like a man.

"Don't you see it Endeavor? He's giving you an opportunity. To make things right, to fix the mistakes you made. Are you going to abandon him like you did during the mountain fire again?" 

"Endeavor san, don't fall for this trick, he's only taunting you." Hawks warned as he dropped down from the sky. He truly hoped that Endeavor wouldn't fall into the AFO's pace, because if he did... 

They may end up having a very problematic situation at hand. 

However, Endeavor didn't reply.

"You're wrong about that Hawks," Dabi spoke up once more. Hawks' eyes swerved to Dabi and glared frantically, as if threatening him that if he doesn't shut up, he'd have to face worse, "I'm not just taunting Endeavor." He corrected.

Much to everyone else's surprise a woman walked besides Dabi. She was wearing a casual outfit as if she were to be taking a stroll down the streets. She was of an average height with messy hair and sunken eyes. She had 2 extra eyeballs that floated around her head.

Everyone looked at her quizzically, not recognising who she was they only assumed her to be AFO's pawn.

Before anyone could act however, the woman gave a sinister grin, that almost seemed to stretch from ear to ear. Before she uttered some words,

"I'm also taunting you, Takami." 

Everyone dawned upon the realisation that, AFO was active in 2 separate bodies at the same time. They thought this to be the worst case scenario, the fact that there were already 2 of the same villain, but what surprised them most was when,

"ALL FOR ONE, YOU BASTARD!!" Hawks suddenly shouted. Everyone flinched at his tone. Midoriya could only look at Hawks, as the same calm and always composed man seemed to be seething in rage.

The woman AFO seemed to grin even wider, " I guess even the ever composed Hawks can get agitated when his mother is held captive." AFO bellowed.

A worrying seed took bedding in everyone's minds. If Hawks' mother was taken over, then perhaps.

Both Dabi and the woman laughed in sync, "Do you know what happens when you leave raw chicken on the counter for too long?" He asked, although he didn't give any time to give an answer, " It becomes inedible. The bacteria multiplies very quickly. 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4, 4 becomes 8. And by the end of 4 hours, you're looking 17 million bacteria on that chicken." 

As if on cue, several other bodies began rising up. Seemingly arising from everywhere else, from the trees that stood on the mountain. Truth began to be revealed to AFO's words.

1 had become 2.

2 had become 4. 

Eventually, a lot of people stood surrounding the heroes who had thought that they surrounded AFO.

"It's truly was a pity that I couldn't get the people in the shelters or the international heroes," Dabi sighed but he waved his hands, "Now heroes, lay your eyes upon my army! Why have powerful allies, when you can just have multiple versions of yourself?!" 

The heroes didn't move. They couldn't move. They stood stuck in place, as they gawked upon a sight, that not even Nezu could have predicted. A sight that would make even the fairest of humans take a step back to rethink their options.

"Now then," they all said in unison. The voices all joining together to form a sickening cacophony, "How will you guys fight against your loved ones?

Little heroes." 

A/N: And that's a wrap. This was an idea on the fly, I will admit but hope this contributes to building up the suspense. Some characters may be made up (because that loved one hasn't been revealed) but hope y'all like my comeback.

Bless.