Untitled Part 26

Chapter 26:

A/N: hm...see I made the chapters, just haven't uploaded them lul. Idek when the last and this chapter are gonna be uploaded but we'll see.

Also, guys please do follow my account, I'm tryna reach 200 and it takes a click from you. Plus, you get a notification whenever my lazy ass decides to upload shit.

_______________________________________________________________

Honestly? This situation was not what Izuku was expecting to find himself in. He was expecting to have beaten AFO well with a lot of sacrifices (to himself of course, as he would never sacrifice anyone) and come out victorious.

Was he arrogant? Had he gotten way ahead of himself? What other factors played a role in the position he was in?

These were the sorts of questions flowing through his mind as he hung upside down, with a bruised and battered body that would any minute collapse from blood loss, on a freaking tree.

__________________________________________

It's easier to go back to the start of the events. It was around mimid-day in terms of how the war was going on, technically speaking, the heroes had an overwhelming advantage considering they had full control of their powers, and fewer of them had fallen when compared to the enemy.

The only thing was...the enemy side was being destroyed by themselves. AFO was the only reason any of them were dying. Now the battle had reached a stalement because as soon as someone from AFO's side lost, they'd be blown up to smithereens. And unfortunately, the heroes had a duty to prevent that.

So the stalement was induced by themselves, no problem, but the issue was that their stamina being depleted was no joke. Eventually, if they kept purposefully, not defeating the enemy then they would be worn out from defending themselves and then will probably die themselves.

It was a battle with no hopes of winning. Izuku was busy wracking his brains to find a solution.

"Is there really no solution Nezu sensei?" He asked.

"There are currently 2 solutions, one is to entirely give up on the lives of everyone held captives and put them out of their misery."

Bakugo surprisingly snarled first, "We are asking for a real fucking solution, not some choice that no one is willing to pick."

"...the other is to defeat AFO somehow, but the second you try to attack him, his minions show up...Besides,"

Izuku sighed, " we have no way of knowing which body has the 'real' him." he finished the sentence.

"That," Nezu paused, "and the fact that people on our side are being thrashed pretty confidently."

As he said that Kalista went flying into a tree nearby. Of course, the damage done to him was minimal since he was faced against a host with only physical quirks, but it made things no better.

"Oh, brave heroes~" AFO grinned, "Have you figured out a way to fix the issue yet? At this rate, I might just kill everyone"

The taunt although very annoying struck a chord in their minds, and for the quick fused ones...well?

It set them off.

"HUH? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"" Bakugo and Kalista shrieked, jumping forth to blow/ smash anything in their path.

"Ugh, he never said that specifically to you," Neon groaned.

"Birds of a kind flock together, they look cute." Ryukyu joined in.