Omae wa Mo Shindeiru

A/N:

...

Ooh, my danmachi readers are gonna be so pissed with this. But fuck it we gon' put up another one styll!

Ayt ok, listen. I can explain things, so if you're one of my danmachi readers on fanfic dot net you'll know that I said I'm not uploading due to exams.

Yet here I am on BNHA like I know. I know. Real scummy of me, but allow it, man, the chapters here are like 2-4 k words per chapter while each of my danmachi ones r typically 10k words. Like bruh, I ain't got the time to write 20 pages, but 3 pages are a-ok.

Either way, we go yeet!

Oh, and some of you expressed that you would like to see my original series on Wattpad, so I'll upload it here after my exams.

Tata~

________________________________________________

Izuku didn't know what to think of the sight in front of him. Ryukyu had arrived in time to save him from being harmed, and that's great and all, no stab wounds on him just yet.

But the look on Toga's face suggested she thought less than positive about Ryukyu's appearance.

"Who are you? His girlfriend or something?" Toga asked jumping back.

Ryukyu glared at her and without meaning to, blurted out, "What if I am?"

'HUH?' Izuku doubted his own hearing. Did Ryukyu say that right? Or was she simply saying it to piss off Toga even more?

Ryukyu seemingly registered what she said, and simply hoped that her draconic state would be enough to cover up the blush that had erupted on her face, " I, uh, I-I mean-" she tried to say but got cut off by Toga jumping straight up to Ryukyu's face, with her knife poised to strike.

The bottom of the throat of Ryukyu was a soft region, similar to how it would've been had she been in her human form. Realising that Ryukyu was caught off guard by this move, Izuku quickly wrapped his tendrils around Toga and smashed her flat against the ground.

"YES, ~ HARDER DADDY!" Toga screamed.

'What the fu-'

"Langauge young man!" Ryukyu looked at Izuku, "And thanks."

'How did she even know??' Izuku didn't know what to think anymore.

Toga quickly jumped up and out of the way from one of Ryukyu's punches. It seemed that Izuku's confusion had made his grip a bit weak.

"Yayy~ Now I can finally say I was smashed by Izuku Midoriya! Hey? Does that make us a couple now?" Toga giggled like a little child.

Ryukyu's eyes darkened. She did not like the sound of it at all. It made her heartbeat in furious anger, almost as if someone was trying to take her horde. It was hers.

She let out a loose roar before positively glaring at Toga and moving in to attack her.

"You know it's rude to interrupt a couple when they are trying to enjoy some private time." Toga cartwheeled out of the way. Drawing a second knife she quickly, scaled Ryukyu's arm.

Izuku seeing this flew in and removed her. His speed faster than she could handle, he got a firm grip around her throat and pushed her off Ryukyu.

"Urk, yes~ Yes~ Tighter!" Toga screamed. Izuku not thoroughly made uncomfortable from her exclamations punched her in the gut, with 60% power.