Reasons

The next morning I was woken up by the sound of a chain saw. It was not far from me, matter of fact, it seemed like it was right outside.

I lifted my head and looked around. The cloth was no longer there...maybe Yoongi took it before morning arrived.

I wondered what was going to happen today. The sound of a chain saw wasn't something I liked waking up to, however.

The two men that had dragged me here came in. One was holding the chain saw. He was covered in blood. I held back a scream and suddenly became really scared.

The man with the chain saw came to me and looked at the bowl that was still full of dog food.

"You didn't eat?" he asked.

I quickly shook my head, "No."

He smiled a toothless smile, "Let me introduce myself. I am Hans. My fellow man is Andres. Make sure to treat him right, he has a quick temper."

As he said this I could hear Andres slam a door shut, cursing at something.

"Where is Yoongi?" He shouted to Hans, "he's late!"

Hans stood up and I cowered under his shadow, "Yoongi should be here. Don't tell me he is still sleeping!"

"Should I wake him up?"

"Go, do that."

Andres left and then Hans turned back to me, giving me a chilling grin.

"See this blade?" he held the blade of the cutter near my eyes, "see all the blood?"

I shivered and struggled to answer.

He grabbed my face with his bloody hands and ordered me to answer, his eyebrows furrowed.

His eyes looked crazed.

"Y-yes," I said.

He calmed down, "Ok good, you see it. Do you wonder what it is from?"

I knew what answer he wanted so I just nodded.

"Good. It is from someone who decided to run away. Remember...there is no running from here. Not until the game starts."

Game?

"If I did run, I would get lost," I said quietly.

He chuckled, "That is the point."

Hans stood straight and looked out past the stall door.

"Why isn't Andres here with Yoongi?"

"Why am I here?" I asked, interrupting him.

He glared in my direction, "I told you to shut up and don't ask."

He had an aggressive air, so I quickly shut my mouth, especially since he had that chain saw with him that he had killed a human being with just minutes earlier.

I heard the sound of running footsteps and saw Andres with Yoongi beside him. Yoongi did not glance at me, despite how I tried to catch his eye to silently thank him for the food.

Yoongi looked tired, as if he had been dragged out of bed. He was wearing an oversized t-shirt and cargo shorts. He rubbed his hair.

Andres had red eyes and looked annoyed. I wondered if it was hell trying to get Yoongi up.

Why were they all here?

"Yoongi," Hans addressed the young man, "make her eat her food."

Yoongi winced and bit his bottom lip, slowly looking away.