Something Deeper?

Hans walked into my stall and looked around.

What was he looking for? He was looking under hay and around by the window and where I was leaning up against the wall.

"Was Yoongi here?" he asked me, "and you better tell the damn truth."

I shook my head out of instinct. I wanted to protect Yoongi, I knew that they would be mad at him if they found out he came to give me food and medicine.

Hans gave me a glare and then he grabbed me by the hair.

"Answer me truthfully!" he exclaimed.

"I did!" I shouted up at him, now angry.

Hans called Andres into the stall and he took out a scalpel.

"Let's see how you taste, shall we?"

I looked at him in horror, "WHAT?"

He just chuckled and held me down as lowered the scalpel to my neck.

I could feel it digging into my skin and soon I could feel something warm rushing down from the cut. I shouted and had a fit, trying to get away and I succeeded in kicking Hans in the face.

He yelled in frustration, grabbed the scalpel again and this time stabbed.

It hurt so bad that I couldn't even scream.

Andres was gathering all the blood with a sponge, dripping it into a bucket.

What was I? A blood cow?

Then, I saw Andres dip his finger in the blood and taste it.

"Hmm, not bad!" he looked bright, "it looks like torture is the best way to make that blood better."

My eyes widened.

Hans took that advice and leaned his face close to mine, grabbing my face hard in his hands.

"Did you hear that?" he asked, "this is always the best part."

I shook my head vigorously, "Don't..."

He smiled and let the scalpel scrape against the side of my face all the way down to my ear.

"Well, too bad, everything goes our way," he said.

I shook my head again.

They started to drink my blood right in front of my eyes. It was gross and I gagged.

Next, they started to terrorize me in different ways. I was glad when they left, and I could feel terrible by myself.

I was sure I was traumatized enough.

Just when I thought things would get better, I heard a scuffle outside and lifted my head to the window. Yoongi was getting manhandled by both men. One shoved him to the ground, and he got up, trying to punch them. There were two of them and only one of him so that didn't go so well.

"If we catch you trying to help anyone, there goes," Hans slit his hand over his throat, "you are done for. I don't care how famous you are."

Yoongi was glaring at them and then he yelled something at them. He looked angry.

Oh, and he had plenty to say about them. He was dissing them without taking breaths in between, it seemed.

They just stood there, amused. But Yoongi actually looked dangerous. He flung his arm and hit Andres right in the nose. Then he kicked the bucket, and I could see the blood splatter all over. Hans looked so angry now.