✨Part 25: defending her✨

Hey guys, here's the next part, I hope you're liking the story. And are you watching balika vadhu 2??? Vote and comment.
😃reading😃
**************************************************
The sangeet was going on full swing, everyone was enjoying it, except some people. Kartik and Ruchel were taking with some business partners. And Naira was standing in a corner alone seeing how her world is falling apart. Behir and Rubhinav were with her only, making sure that she's safe.

 Behir and Rubhinav were with her only, making sure that she's safe

Naira was quite and was just seeing her love going away from her, she was just seeing it but couldn't do anything to prevent it

Naira was quite and was just seeing her love going away from her, she was just seeing it but couldn't do anything to prevent it. Behir and Rubhinav were very worried for her, they wanted her to just close the chapter
Bela: dard ho raha hai na
Bela said it to Naira, and she looked at her and understood about what she's talking, but she kept quiet and acted like she hasn't understand anything she said
Naira: tum kya bol rahi ho mujhe samajh nahi a raha
Rubina: tume samajh nahi a raha ya tum samajh a nahi chahti, Naira god ne tumhe ek aur maula diya hai, use it. Please khud ko aur mat todo, mat maro khud ko aur
Naira: (emotionaless) jo pehle se hi mar gaya ho Rubina, wo aur kya mare gi.
These were just simple words, but this words had a deep meaning on them, such deep meaning that they could break someone. Others sighed knowing she won't listen them.
They were standing there, when some aunties that were standing near them started talking about Naira.
Aunty1: are yeh to Naira hai na, wo Kartik ki pehli biwi
Aunty2: ha yeh to wahi hai, yeh Kartik ko dhoka deke chali gayi thi, iske aashiq ke saath.
And both laughed, Naira, Behir and Rubhinav were able to hear them.
Aunty3: meine pehle hi kaha tha Suhasani ji se ki Kartik ki shaadi is ladki se mat karao par unhone suna hi nahi, dekh liya kya kardiya tha isne
Aunty2: aisi ladkiyon mein ache se jaanti hoon, pehle ameer ladko ko fasati hai phir jab kaam ho gaya to unhe dhoka de deti.
They laughed, and Naira listening them didn't felt anything. Because she didn't have any emotion left in herself. All she felt was emptiness, no emotions, no feelings. Because the person who had died inside cannot die with someone's words.
She ignoring it was about to go, when someone held her hand. She felt current passing through her veins, jitters all over her body, and her full body felt alive with that one touch. It felt like every cell of her body, is alive again, like she got her life again, like her heart has started beating again, like she started breathing again. She turned looking scared and nervous, and the person who held her hand was the one who could not listen anything against her. She looked shocked seeing the person who stopped her, it was Kartik. They both started looking at each other with thousand of emotions in their eyes for each other, with thousand of questions for each other, with longing for each other and with love for each other. Kartik looked away from Naira and started looking at the aunties angrily.
Kartik's pov
I was talking with some business partners along with Ruchel, but I wasn't interested in their so called talks, my full attention was just on Naira. How she was looking, and how beautifully she was looking, even after so many months she was able to look so beautiful and was able to make my heart skip a beat just for her. Koi itna sundar keise lag sakta hai. But I wondered that why she's only wearing converse clothes??
Last night was a eye opener for me, how the god shown me the right path and how he guided me. It was so magical and beautiful, like Krishna ji wanted me and Naira to be one. Par pata nahi kyu aaj bohut ajeeb feel ho raha hai like I will get to know something that will break me apart. Or will break me. Pata nahi kya hai but I hope ki aaj saare raat khul hi jaye. Morning mein jab Kirti ne mujhe bataya ki Dadi Naira ko threaten kar rahi thi, I was shocked. I mean mujhe pata hai ki unhe Naira shuru se pasand nahi thi, but use threaten karna I wasn't expecting it. Maybe unka kuch haath ho isme, only the thought of it sends shivers down my spine, she has been my support, my back bone in all this years and suddenly getting to know that the person you trusted the most, betrayed you, it's really painful. Pata nahi kya hoga, but Krishna ji jo bhi shanti dena usse deal karne ki. I looked back at Naira and saw her looking at us without any emotion and expression. I noticed that her eyes were empty without any emotion in them, like she was just a living thing without a life in it. Jeise ki ek zinda laash. And this was scaring me.
Suddenly mujhe ek phone aaya, I went to the side where Naira was standing to attend it. I was talking when I heard some aunties talking rubbish about Naira. I was so angry, whatever our equation is, whatever our relation is but still I can't listen anything about her.
I waited Naira to say something like she always does, she was sherni in the college and always stood up for the right. And that was what I admired the most about her. But she didn't said anything, instead she was looking emotionless like before, like uspe iska koi impact nahi hua, like use koi fark nahi para, I was shocked. Because the Naira I know, wo aise nahi jaati, kuch karti ya inhe my tod jawaab deti. But she didn't do anything of this so I was shocked. I saw her going, so quickly held her hand. She shivered under my touch like she always does, and I did the same. Because still her touch sends shiver under my spine. How I carved to hold her hand, how I craved to be with her, how I craved to touch her. She turned towards me with some emotions in her eyes, finally she showed some emotions!!! Her eyes were reflecting pain, longing, helplessness, and more love. And my eyes were reflecting the same. I looked to the other side and glared at the aunties standing there.
Kartik's pov end
Kartik turned towards the aunties who were standing there like nothing happened. Like they didn't cared about anything. Kartik's anger grew even more, and Behir and Rubhinav noticed it. Naira was busy seeing her hand into his to notice it. Their hands were fitting into each other so well, like they are made for each other.
She came back into senses, when Kartik started going towards the aunties with her. Naira wasn't understanding what he was going to do. Whereas Kartik knew what he's gonna do. He came stood juts in front of the aunties, they were looking like they didn't cared about this. Kartik was glaring at them angrily, he couldn't listen anything against her, even if they are separated, even if they aren't in a relation, even if he said that he hated her, even if she said that she didn't loved him, but the truth is they cares for each other, the truth is they can't hear anything against each other, the truth is they are there for each other whenever they need them, the truth is they love each other.
Kartik looked back at Naira and both looked at each other. He tightened his hold on her hand, assuring him that he'll be always with her. The guest started noticing them and started looking at them, the other family members also noticed and Ruchel got jealous seeing Kartik and Naira holding hands, she fisted her hands tightly and was glaring at them. Kartik looked back at the aunties and said to them
Kartik: to kya keh rahi thi aap, zara mein bhi to sunu.
The ladies got startled listening him. Whereas others were shocked. Kartik was glaring and at the same time he was smirking at them
Kartik: suna nahi diya aapko kya baatein kar rahe the zara mein bhi sunu
Aunty1: are wo kuch nahi beta bas idhar udhar ki baatein aur kuch nahi
Kartik: ohhhh idhar udhar ki baatein chalo mein bhi karta hu,
The ladies got shocked and so the tiene as why he was talking to them
Kartik: kahan se shuru kare, ek kaam karta hu aap logo se hi shuru kar leta hu(he said this smirkingly while the ladies were trembling in fear) to Sonia aunty (aunty1) aapki beti(she got shocked and got to know what he's gonna say) pichle mahine apni shaadi se bhaag gayi thi apne boyfriend ke saath kitni badnami hui thi aapki yaad hai.
She started looking down feeling ashamed as everyone was looking at her and giving her pity looks and also some were laughing silently. Naira was just looking at Kartik as she got to know what he was doing. She wondered from where he get so much love for her, how can someone love somebody so much that after breaking him, after doing so much to him, after killing him inside, after tearing his soul apart he's still standing here supporting her like nothing happened between them. She was at him with proud. Kartik felt a gaze on himself and knew that Naira was looking at him. But he didn't wanted to, he knew that if he will look, he'll fall a weak. Ruchel and Dadi were so angry seeing him defending her, because they also heard what they were saying and wanted to laugh so hard but then shut up when they saw Kartik also there. They didn't expected him to defend her.
Kartik moved to the aunty2
Kartik: (smirkingly and angry) asha aunty, ab aapki baari, aapka beta bohut baar drink and drive ke cases mein arrest ho chuka hai, aur keise keise ladko se uski dosti hai yeh to pura udaipur jaanta hai, right??
Aunty2 also started shivering and started looking down ashamed. She started cursing Kartik. Kartik now moved to the other
Aunty3: are bas kar Kartik, hum to bas baatein kar rahe the par tu to iska tamasha bana raha hai
Kartik: seriously baatein kar rahe the, to mein bhi wahi kar raha hu jo aap kar rahe the. Shauk hai na gossip karne ka to ab keisa lag raha hai jab khud ek gossip ban gaye.
Aunty1: tu isko defend kyu kar raha hai ha, aur hum jo bhi bol rahe the wo sach hi to tha, dhoka diya tha isne tujhe, kisi aur ke liye tujhe choda tha na isne, to tu ab kyu ise defend kar rha hai, ha, ek number ki besharam aur giri hui ladki to hai
Kartik clenched his fist listening to them, he couldn't hear anything against her, not even a slightest thing., no matter what they said was truth to no matter what she did to him but he hadn't given any right to outside to pin point their finger on her. And Naira was just standing there emotionless, what they said was truth, what they said was what she did, but still even after doing so much he was standing here beside her, defending her, protecting her from every evil eye that was on her, protecting her from every ill word said against her, protecting her from every accusation that they threw at her, protecting her from every taunt threw at her, she was overwhelmed with his selfless love, that wasn't demanding any love in return, that wasn't expecting any love in return, so selfless and so beautiful. She wondered how much this guy can love her. The person who loved her the most, the person who protected her from everyone even after doing so much, the person who could even give his life for her, she broke that person, she killed that person inside, she broke that person to that extent that nobody could heal him. Ruchel and Dadi smirked listening their taunts and how they were humiliating Naira. Behir and Rubhinav were angry but knew that Kartik will handle them.
Kartik: dekhiye isne kya kiya aur kya nahi that's none of your business, par kisi ne aapko yeh hak nahi diya ki aap iske khilaf kuch bhi bole gi, samjhi aap. Aur humara rishta kya hai, humare beech kya hua wo humare beech ki baat hai meine kisi ko bhi, i repeat kisi ko bhi hak nahi diya hai ise kuc bolne ka. Aur wo chup chap khari hai aapki bakwas sun rahi hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap kuch bhi bole gi. Mehman hai mehman banke rahiye, khana khaiye aur jaiye zyada humari personal lifes mein dhakal andazi dene ki zaroorat nahi hai. Aur ab sab agar meine kisi ko bhi Naira ke khilaf ek shabd bolete hue sun liya to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.
Everyone was shocked with his unexpected outburst, him defending her was something they didn't imagined him doing after the so called betrayed she gave him. Most angry one were Ruchel and Dadi, they thought that doing this to him had caused him to hate her to an extent where he can't even stand her but here he was defending her, against the society, against everyone, protecting her from everyone. They saw their plan failing miserably, they could see the love and care for her in his eyes, the feelings that he was hiding were coming back, were turning on, and that is something they couldn't afford. Dadi went to Kartik
Dadi: kittu kya kar raha hai, sabke samne tamasha kyu bana raha hai. Aur tujhe kabse iski fikar hone lagi, tu to nafrat karta hai na ise, to hone de iski beizati
Kartik: seriously Dadi!!! Aapse yeh umeed nahi thi, isne jo kiya so kiya Dadi. Par mein Naira ke khilaf ek shabd tak nahi sun sakta. Samjhi aap, bhaley wo koi bhar wala kare ya ghar wala it doesn't matter
Everyone were shocked again, more was Dadi, Kartik only used to fight with her for Naira, and she was happy that Naira is not in their life, but Kartik proved her wrong and had started protecting her again. She could see her plain failing miserably, she could see that he was going towards her again, she could see that his heart was going towards her. And she didn't liked it at all.
Ruchel was just angry and so jealous of Naira, she could feel that Kartik was going away from her, she clenched her fist and was just throwing daggers to Naira. What she felt years ago she was feeling it again, but this time she won't let him go away from her, this time she won't let Naira snatch him away from her.
Kartik looked at Naira once again and both had a long eye lock, in there eyes there was: pain, longing, helplessness, hurt, agony, fear, hopelessness, but above all this, love. Kartik broke the eye lock, and without looking at anyone went from there. Naira just stood there trying to comprehend of what happened. Dadi glared at her and went from there too, just like Ruchel. The guests started whispering among themselves but didn't talk so much. Behir and Rubhinav came to Naira
Bela: dekha Naira aaj bhi wo tujhse kitna pyaar karta hai
Abhinav: haa jo kuch bhi 6 mahine pehle hua uske bawjood he took stand for you against everyone choti, please band kar yeh sab aur sach bata de use
Rubina: ha Naira aur hurt mat kar apne ap ko bhi aur use bhi, dekh kitna pyaar karta hai wo use
Mahir: bacha please.
Naira couldn't listen them, more and went from there. Behir and Rubhinav sighed.
Kaira side
Kartik came at the terrace to calm his mind down, he was so furious and was so frustrated. His mind wasn't working properly, his heart was overpowering his mind, and he didn't had any control over his feelings. But he didn't regretted anything that happened downwards, he didn't regretted standing up for her, he always protected her and will do so until his last breath. He run down his hand on his hair, and breathed heavily. His heartbeat was racing rapidly, and his hands were shivering. His eyes were showing pain and longing for someone whom he loved so much. He heard some footsteps, and his heartbeat got normal so his breathing, like he had got his life again, like had got his heartbeat again. He turned back and saw her, she also saw him.
Naira came to the terrace for some fresh air and to calm her mind down. She was really affected by what happened downstairs, she really didn't expected him to stand for her, she was shocked and really surprised of what Kartik did and said. She was very overwhelmed by his never ending love, after doing so much he was still standing there protecting her from every allegation. She felt like killing herself all over again because he gave her only selfless love but she in return what gave him, pain, tears, suffering, she broke him. Her hands were shivering and so her breathing which was going up and down. But when she came to the terrace, she saw him standing there getting panicked just like her. He turned and saw her.

(Listen the song for better experience)
Tere Ishq Mein
Sab Kho Baitha Hoon
Is Dil Ko Mili Bas Ruswai
Rab Jaane Tujh Ko Rab Mana
Pal Pal Teri Khair Manayi
Aaaaa....
They both were just looking into each other, like nothing mattered in the world for them. Just them being in this world, with each other away from every evil eye, from every cruel intention who wants to separate them.
Ek Tere Sapne Ki Khatir
Maine Apne Neend Gawai
Aaaaa....
Rab Jaane Tujh Ko Rab Mana
Pal Pal Teri Khair Manayi
Ek Tere Sapne Ki Khatir
Maine Apne Neend Gawai
Unknowingly both started waking towards each other, their movement wasn't in their hands it was just their heart who was telling them what to do. And in this moment the heart just needed it's other half, just needed the heartbeat of this heart, just needed her/him.
Tod Ke Dil Kaise Tu Khush Hai
Kaun Kare Sunwayi
With every step they remembered their moment, their cute nok jhoks, their romance, their standing up for each other, their never ending trust on each other, their understanding among themselves, their love for each other, and lastly their separation, their divorce, her betrayal and him screaming  her name, everything was still afresh in their mind and heart.
Tujhse Preet Lagai
Maine Toh Jaan Gawai
Ab Rab Jaane Kya Hoga
Harjaayi
Aaaa... Aaaa....
Tujhse Preet Lagayi
Maine Toh Jaan Gawayi
Ab Rab Jaane Kya Hoga
Harjaayi
Aaaa...
Aaaa... Aaaa...
Aaaan Aaaaan
They got closer to each other, and were just looking into each other eyes. Tears started rolling down their eyes, remembering that awful day when everything got destroyed. He remembered how he fallen in love with her, and proposed her, then their marriage and last her betrayal. How she broke his heart, but still he couldn't stop himself from loving her.
Tod Ke Dil Kaise Tu Khush Hai
Kaun Kare Sunwayi
Tujhse Preet Lagayi
Maine Toh Jaan Gawayi
Ab Rab Jaane Kya Hoga
Harjaayi
Suddenly Naira's leg slipped due to slippery floor. She was about fall but he held her on time. Her hands were on his shoulder and her hands on her waist. They were so close to each other yet so far, they were able to heart each other's heartbeat but yet they couldn't stop themselves from falling for it. Her every feature captured in his heart all over again, him falling for her beauty all over again, him getting lost in her all over again and him wanted to touch her, wanted to love her, wanted to be with her all over again. And Naira, his every emotion, his every feeling, was reflecting in his dark brown eyes, which was forcing her to drawn into them, nothing mattered at that moment to her, just them being close to each other, just them being in each other arms, just them being each other support, just them losing themselves into each toe her eyes, nothing mattered but what mattered the most was her and him in the little fairytale of them, where they are happy and together forever.
Tujhse Preet Lagayi
Maine Toh Jaan Gawayi
Ab Rab Jaane Kya Hoga
Harjaayi
Suddenly they came into senses, and with a heavy heart got away from each other. They kept looking at each other, they kept observing each other's reaction, maybe this was the last time that they are so close to each other. They looked at other side trying to hide their tear and their pain which was clearly reflecting in their eyes. They didn't knew that what the destiny planned for them, if they ever will be together again or not, but their love was eternal.
Na mera dil bura tha
Na usme koi buraai thi
Sab naseeb ka khel tha
Bas kismat me judaai thi
**************************************************
Hey guys here's the next chapter and I hope you're liking it. And happy new year🦋♥️
Vote and comment✨
My other works:
Preeran ff: love
Preeran ff: dill mill gayye(on hold)
Kaira ff: western love (supernatural story) (on hold and under rewriting)
Sidneet ff: love on the way
Precap: Naira performance, Kaira dance, Kartik to go to Naira's room