✨Part 30: last night ✨

Hey everyone, I'm here with another amazing chapter. I hope you're liking the story, vote and comment🌟 and guyssssss we reached at 30th part, can't believe that we came so far away!!
😃Reading😃
**************************************************
Recap: flashback of how Naira met Ranveer, some more revelations. (If you didn't read the previous part, read it before reading this part)
Let's continue:
Flashback ends
Naira was sitting near the dressing table lost in the hauntful memories, which will never leave her mind. Her face had tears marks, and new tears were ready to fall from her blank and empty eyes, which lost the spark. That day which took away her everything, that day which took away her happiness, that day which brought a never ending darkness, never ending sufferings into their life. How could she forget it, she could never forget it, everything was still afresh in her mind like it happened just yesterday, the wounds were still afresh. People says time heal all the wounds but that's a lie, a pure lie. Time can heal physical wounds but can never heal internal wounds those wounds which just not caused physical pain but also caused mental pain, which are still afresh in her heart, which finished her off deeply and bit by bit.
A lone tear run down her cheeks as she realized that her life can never be the same as it was before, she realized it long back but the situations reminded her of it again and again, and it did nothing but to break her more. The tear fall on her hand, and she stiffed feeling something wet on her hand, she looked at it and her eyes fell on the mehendi which adorned on her hand. It looked ethereally beautiful, and the dark color which was left was making it look even more beautiful. But what caught her attention was the name which was hidden in the design but she could see and recognize it easily. This name was her whole life and even in the most difficult design she could recognize his name, she can recognize him even in the crowd.
She caressed his name on her hand with her other hand, it looked so beautiful, so magical it felt like a void has been filled with his name adorning on her hand. More tears spill out of her eyes realizing the reality, which was far away from her imagination, far away from what her heart wanted. This right wasn't her anymore, it was given to someone else and how much the fact broke her, made her feel dead all over again, made her feel like someone stabbed right into her heart but it was the truth. Bitter but true.
She once again looked at the Mehndi and smiled at it. How perfect his name looked on her hand, like his name was already written in her destiny, like it was meant to be in her hand. She remembered her mehendi with Kartik, how all teased her saying that to be husband have to find their name on the bride's hand on the first night and how she turned crimson red listening to all the teasing. And above that, Kartik also teased her a lot, and how they shared a romantic moment. Tears again rolled down her eyes remembering all the beautiful and blissful moments of her life, and her heart broke again realizing that those moments won't come in her life again.
Suddenly she felt something rather someone grabbing her hand tightly, she didn't have to see his face to know who he is, as she was very well aware of his disgusting touch that always made her feel dirty. She slowly looked up and saw that person's face who she hates the most. Ranveer was staring at something and she saw his expression changing. His jaw clenched, and his grip on her hand tightened more, his eyes were splitting fire, and his was raging like a bull. It didn't took her a second to know he was angry, or more than that. And it meant danger for her, she shivered seeing the amount of anger his eyes were showing. She slowly followed his stare and her eyes stopped at her palm. His name graved on her hand, and Ranveer saw it. She knew what was coming after this, and she instead of hiding his name stood there like nothing happened. His name engraved on her hand wasn't something to hide rather it was something to be proud on.
Ranveer harshly pulled her up, and looked so angry. Rather than lowering her eyes and being scared she looked up straight into his eyes. His anger grew even more seeing the fearless act. He didn't know why the hell his name was engraved on her hand, neither he wanted to know. The only thing he knew that he hated this name, he hated everything related to him.
Ranveer: (angry and raging) why the hell his name is on your palms??
She didn't answer to him, neither she got away from him. She didn't want to answer him, neither she found the need to do so, as the result will be the same. If she answers then also he will torture her, and if she doesn't answer then also she'll be tortured. So rather than answering, she chose to stay quite. Her face was void any expressions, and she wasn't scared of his torture now as she stopped feeling pain at all.
Ranveer got more angrier, and broke the vase that was kept on the side table. As their room was at the end of the corridor none heard the noise. He pinned her harshly on the wall, and held her chin tightly in his hand.
Ranveer: suna nahi tune, I asked what is his name doing on your hand, jawab de
Naira was still looking at him, and looking directly in his eyes answered
Naira: nahi bataugi, Jo karna hai karlo.
Ranveer got even more angry listening her answer, not even in his wildest dreams he imagined that she would talk back to him. He pressed her chin more tightly, and left it with a jerk.
Ranveer: I was calmly asking you before, tu jawab de sakti thi but you chose to answer me back. So now (holding her hands even more tighter) you have to bear the consequences, as you've made me very angry by writing that bastard's name....
Naira: (calmly) mind your language, mein apne baare mein kuch bhi sun sakti but don't you dare say anything about Kartik
She didn't raised her voice in front of him, but rather she said this very calmly to him. Because she was unable to hear anything against Kartik, against that person who she loves. Suddenly Naira flinched as his grip was getting more tighter on her hand, she looked at his eyes and saw an unexplained anger, his eyes were raging and he was shaking with anger. His jaw was clenched, and his veins were visible through the skin because of his anger. He pulled her to him
Ranveer: bohut himmat a gayi hai tujhme haan?? Lagta hai tujhe sabak sikhana parega.
He dragged her forcefully to the centre of the bedroom where the bed was kept and threw her near the bed, her forehead hit the bed corner and blood started oozing out. Ranveer started finding something sharp like a maniac, and finally he found a scissors which were really sharp. He kneeled down and held her chin tightly, and traced the scissors on the wound that it was just made in her forehead. She gasped in pain as he made the wound bigger by cutting it by the scissors again. The pain was unbearable, and tears started rolling down her cheeks. He laughed like a mad person seeing her tears, he took out the scissors from her wound and slowly traced down, till her hand where Kartik name was graved. She shivered at the thought of what he would do. He kept the scissors on the bed and went to get a scarf. He tied the scarf around her mouth preventing her to scream or make any noise. She tried to resist or even she tried to push him with all her strength but he was stronger than her, he successfully tied it around her mouth. He held her hand tightly and traced Kartik's name with the scissors.
Ranveer: mujhe nafrat hai is naam se, I hate this name...
He not only traced but tightly pressed the scissors on his name, cutting his name out of her hand. A muffled sound came from her, as she felt the pain. She wanted to scream as she felt unbearable pain and a burning sensation in her whole body, it made her body shake and tremble. But the pain was not only physical but she was more at pain because Kartik's name was being erased from her hand which was something unimaginable, tears weren't stopping from her eyes, as she watched him pressing the scissors on her hand. Blood was oozing out, and the more he was doing more pain it was causing to Naira's heart. Her heart was being shattered seeing her love's name being erased like this. Ranveer was laughing seeing her in pain, he was enjoying her this condition, which was very pleasing to him. No he wasn't a normal person, but he was a psychopath who enjoyed seeing someone in pain, who enjoyed listening their screams. When he was satisfied her threw the scissors which had her blood, and her chin tightly.
Ranveer: (dangerously and angry) you were his, but now you're mine, I snatched away you from him, so the only name that has right to be written on your palm it's mine samjhi!!!
He left her chin tightly, and went to take a shower. She was sitting there like statue, she couldn't even move her hand as it was paining like hell, it was burning and paining at the same time. She closed her eyes and that movement caused her forehead wound to bleed more, so she opened her eyes, and stayed still.
Her vision was getting blurred because of two reason, first because of tears and second because of blood loss. After sometime Ranveer came out of the bathroom, and without caring about anything he slept on the bed.
She after realising he had slept, gathering courage got up with great difficulty. She flinched as she felt pain in hand which was still bleeding, she looked at it emotionally as his name wasn't visible at all, it was like his name was never written in her palm, it was like his name was never written in her destiny. She closed her eyes, and made a fist on her injured hand, making it bleed even more, and making herself feel pain even more. She slowly walked towards the door, and was feeling dizzy due to loss of blood. She slowly held the knob of the door with her non injured hand and opened the door.