💔Part 33: Our personal hell💔

Hey everyone I'm here with another amazing chapter!! Vote and comment!!❤️❤️
And yeah Merry Christmas and Happy new years everyone belated😂🦋💕
😃Reading😃
*******************************************
Kartik's room
Lost in his thoughts, he stood before the mirror, fully prepared for the wedding. The memories of the dargah still occupied his mind until a knock on the door brought him back to reality.
Kartik: come in
He turned and saw dadi looking at him, he looked confused
Kartik: dadi aap yahan
Dadi: ha woh Kittu, tere is paper pe signatures chaiye the
The papers were signed by him, but on the opposite side, his grandmother smirked, knowing how much he trusted her. She had always been the pillar of support in his life, guiding him through every decision and offering unwavering love and care. He signed them without even reading or asking about their contents, assuming that his grandmother had his best interests at heart. Little did he know, she had been harboring a dark secret, a hidden agenda that would soon unravel before his unsuspecting eyes.

Hall

The wedding ceremony was about to begin, and the guests had already arrived, eagerly waiting for the momentous occasion to commence. The air was filled with a palpable sense of excitement and joy, as loved ones gathered to witness the union of two souls.

The waiters, dressed impeccably in their crisp uniforms, gracefully moved through the crowd, ensuring that every guest was taken care of. They skillfully served a variety of refreshing drinks and delectable starters, ensuring that everyone's taste buds were tantalized and satisfied. The clinking of glasses and the murmurs of appreciation for the culinary delights filled the air, adding to the festive ambiance.

The decorations were a sight to behold, meticulously arranged with a touch of elegance and sophistication. The venue was adorned with vibrant flowers, their intoxicating fragrance wafting through the air, creating a mesmerizing atmosphere. Soft, twinkling lights hung from the ceiling, casting a warm and romantic glow upon the surroundings. Every detail had been carefully thought out, from the intricately designed centerpieces to the beautifully draped fabrics that adorned the chairs and tables.

In the center of it all, the priest sat in the mandap, the sacred space where the ceremony would take place. He meticulously arranged the sacred items, ensuring that everything was in its rightful place. The anticipation in his eyes was evident as he made the final preparations, his hands moving with purpose and reverence. The mandap itself exuded an aura of sanctity, adorned with delicate flowers and ornate fabrics, symbolizing the sacred bond that was about to be formed.

As the guests took their seats, their eyes were drawn to the mandap, where the priest's presence commanded attention. The atmosphere was electric, as everyone eagerly awaited the arrival of the bride and groom. The soft strains of traditional music played in the background, adding to the anticipation.

As Shimair and Ranveer stood in the hall, their eyes filled with satisfaction at the sight of the meticulously planned decorations and the beautifully adorned mandap, their hearts were consumed by a deep sense of happiness. Everything was unfolding exactly as they had envisioned, and their plan was crystal clear from the very beginning - they wanted Kartik to experience the same excruciating pain that Ranveer had felt when he believed he had taken her life.

The desire for revenge had consumed them entirely, blinding them to the possibility that Kartik may not be the true culprit. They never once considered trusting their best friend or seeking the truth that lay hidden beneath the surface. Their trust in Kartik was fragile, so fragile that it shattered within seconds as they accused him of a crime he couldn't even fathom committing. They didn't hesitate to ruin someone else's life for the sake of their own revenge, their thirst for vengeance insatiable.