♥️Part 15: Remembering the past♥️

Hey guys I'm here again, with a new chapter, and guys plzzzz yaar vote and comment kardo, how much time it takes 5 seconds, plzzzz kardo yaar, enjoy.
😄Reading😄
**********************************
Next day
Naira room
It was 9 in the morning, and the birds were chirping, suddenly the sunlight peeped into the room, the curtains add an orange glow to the morning light, Ranveer was sleeping on the comfortable bed, and Naira as usual was sitting in a corner, her eyes were open, seeing nothing in particular, she had marks on her body, and has dark circles under her eyes, it was clearly visible that she didn't slept whole night, her face had strains of tears,  it was her every night routine sometime she can sleep and sometime a sleepless night awaits her, suddenly the sunlight directly fall on Naira's eyes, making her move she kept her hand on her face stopping the sun rays to fall on her, then she saw the man who was sleeping in the bed peacefully, tears again started coming out of her eyes, remembering every dreadful memory, she run to the bathroom, as much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. She hit the wall and tried to scream, but her voice was melted by the sound of the place. The muffled sobs wracked against her chest. The world turned into a blur, and so did all the sounds. The taste. The smell. Everything was gone. The last painful emotion slammed against her before she lost the feeling of feeling. Everything darkened into nothingness as she passed into the oblivion of unconsciousness.
Kartik's room
The sun rays also peeped into his room, and directly fall into his face, preventing him to wake up from his deep slumber, his eyes were red and puffy, tears strain were still on his cheeks, like her he also had a very difficult night, he leaned back on his headset of the back and took a deep breath, as soon as he closed his eyes, he started viewing those memories who he doesn't want to remember, the last night their closeness, how her eyes were showing only love and pain, he was confused, confused about everything, he was still into the dilemma to whom trust: "heart or brain", he sighed in frustration and went to the washroom to get ready.
Naira's room
Bela, Mahir and Akansha came to bring Naira down, but she was nowhere to be seen.
Bela: Ranveer Naira kaha hai
Ranveer: (disinterestedly) washroom mein
Mahir: from how long
Ranveer: (casually) 1 and half hour
Akansha: what!!! She's being there for such a long time and you are telling us now
Ranveer: dekho wo kya Karti hai kya nahi I don't give a f*ck ok, now move
And he just went from the room, trio hurdly opened the washroom and were shocked seeing a unconscious Naira there, they quickly lifter her and brought her to the bed.
Bela: Naira, Naira ankhein khol, see we're are here, Naira
Suddnely Akansha saw something and signaled them, they saw and sighed deeply, it was the rodes and belt, they understood what would have happened with her, Bela was feeling disgusted of her own brother, they took water and the medicine and woke up Naira, after a lot of attempts she woke up, and held her head.
Naira: ahh!! Mera sir
Bela: Naira tu theek hai na
Naira: yeah!!! I'm ok
Akansha: just shut up!!! Humein pata hai tu kitni theek hai(she signaled her the belt and rode)
Naira looked down tried to hide her tears.
Naira: (getting courage and chocked voice) it's not a big deal guys, yeh normal hai, you know that, I'm used to it.
Mahir: kyu itni takleefe jhel rahi hai Naira just say the truth to Kartik wo samajh jae ga
Naira: (scared and panic) no, nahi bilkul nahi bhai, mein Kartik ko sach nahi bata sakti, agar use sach pta chal gaya to wo tut jae ga, aur to aur uski Jaan, nahi kaabhi nahi mein use tutte hue nahi dekh sakti, use koi sach nahi bataega, plzz(begging)
Bela: acha thike hum kuch bataege relax, shaant, aur yeh dawai kha aur aja.
They went down, but were unaware that someone was listening they talks, and someone was Kirti.
Kirti: mera shak sahi nikla Naira kuch chupa rahi hai par kya, aur kaunsa sach ki baat kar rha tha Mahir aur Naira itni Panic kyu ho rahi thi, pata laga na hoga aur maa ko yeh sab batana hoga, haan.
Thinking this she also went down.
Hall
All came down including Kartik and the Bela and all. Everyone more Kartik was again shock seeing Naira in a simple outfit but shrugged it