💔Part 27: Kartik's decision💔

Hello everyone, first of all I'm really sorry for the super delayed chapter. I mean I'm posting almost after a year, so I'm really very sorry mein koi excuse nahi dugi as I now it's my fault I should have told you all something and not leave you all hanging, so I'm really very sorry. I know one sorry won't change anything, and you all lost the trust on me. But I will win back the trust you all lost and I will make it up for you all. You can say me anything, gaaliyan de sakte ho, curse kar sakte ho but plsss don't say this that it's your book and we are no one to tell you anything, because you all have the right to say me anything, hak banta hai tum logo ka Yaar. So plsss say me anything you want aur kabhi mein rude ho hai to sorry ha, mera koi intention nahi tha kisi ko hurt karne ka na mera kabhi hoga intention I'm really sorry. Plsss maaf kardo!!! Aur ek ur sorry for this small chapter, agla bara hoga. Aur haan jo padne wale ho use padke bhi jute, tamatar maar sakte ho because I know jo twist layi hu uski wajah se bohut gaaliyan parne wali hai mujhe. So sorry in advance, ab you all can real the chapter!!
vote and comment✨
😃Reading😃
**************************************************
Next day
Today was a very special day for everyone, as it was the most loved festival of their family. Yes today it was holi. Holi it's all about new beginnings, forgetting the bad memories and keeping the good ones, starting a new phase of your life, or just forgetting your grudges with anyone and befriending then again, for that holi was the perfect time. The most exciting and remarkable thing about holi it's that it's a care free festival, where you don't care about anyone and just be yourself, throwing colors to each other, drinking bhaang, dancing on the beats of the music, is that what holi is about.
Well coming back in the story, the whole Goenka mansion was decorated in light colors. There were plates with powder colors on them kept in the table. Goenka mansion was looking ethereal and beautiful just like a newly married bride. Well because today was not only holi function, but also Mehendi function.
Kartik side
He was going towards the counter, when he heard his name being called. He stopped and looked at his side, there were Shimair and Ranveer discussing something among them. Kartik grew suspicious and went towards them and started listening their talks.
Ranveer: yaar kitna bewkuf hai yeh Kartik wapas uske jaal mein fas gaya.
Samaira: ha Yaar, I mean suna tha ki log pyaar mein apne sochne samajhne ki shakti kho Beth te hai but aaj dekh bhi liya.
And they laughed together. Kartik was confused as to what they are saying. He again got trapped by whom, he again got fooled by whom. He wondered. Last night was very hectic for him, first the sangeet that means one step closer on tying the knot with someone else other than Naira and then her room. He went there, he searched for anything which could be useful in knowing the whole story but got nothing in return. Whole night he was thinking a way to bring the truth out but nothing came in his mind.
But now whatever he was hearing, was giving him shocks. Did he fall on another trap? Did he got fooled again? Did this was a plan? Did his believe got betrayed again? Were the only questions that were roaming in his mind. He was scared to know the answer. Because, maybe his heart knew the answer. But he was not ready to accept it, he wasn't ready for another heartbreak, he wasn't ready for another lifeless life, he just wasn't ready to die again with those feelings.
He stayed there and listened further.
Ranveer: are woh to hai hi bewkuf, but yeh khel khelne mein bohut maaza aaya.
Shimair: yeah you're right, maaza to bohut aaya. Humari jaan ko humse alag kiya tha na, ab uski life barbad karde ge
Ranveer: (with rage) hmmmm... pehle to uski life barbad kar hu di thi, aur ab wapas kardi.
Shimair: weise Ranveer, Naira ne chal bohut achi kheli I mean Kartik ko bhanak tak nahi hone di ki yeh sab humara plan tha, to break him again.
Karan stood shocked there, trying to digest the words he said just now. He stumbled back but held the pillar to support himself. Again it happened! Again he got betrayed! Again he got broken by the one he trusted again! Again his life felt meaningless! Again! Again! Again! Tears started coming out of his eyes, but eyes were emotionless again. He felt all those emotions again which he felt 6 months ago. Why can't god let him be happy? Why he have to play this Kismat ka khel with him? Doesn't he deserve love?? Doesn't he deserve happiness?? First his friend cum brother and his friend cum sister blamed him of killing someone he loved immensely, and then his love for whom he could even give his life for betrayed him twice. He suddenly started laughing, laughing on his broken fate, laughing on his broken life. His head started spinning, and he was about to fall, but nevertheless balanced himself. He got played yet again, how stupid his heart was that to believe again in her, how stupid he was to believe in her again, and how stupid he was to believe that they can be together again. But again his heart broke and him too but this time with more force, and in so many piece that no one could ever join them.